Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

15 hours ago, DespCatcher said:

Absolutely nothing to do with me, I lost the bulk of my videos when I got suspended by Vk and my laptop got taken down by a virus, plus I've been in hospital for 6 months after suffering a Stroke. And the slow NHS wifi makes downloading and uploading almost impossible, I'm having to use a VPN just to access this site

Wish you all the best, get well soon.

8 minutes ago, kokandra123 said:

Couple of short vids I found. In my opinion, very possible pee desperation in both. What do you guys think?

Nice finds Kokandra123

These are bang in the time frame from when I believe was the best era to find the girls desperate to pee on these shows 2013 to 2016

18 hours ago, DespCatcher said:

Says site is offline, sadly

I E-mailed UK Babe channels about this and this is what they said.

https://www.babechannels.co.uk/babevideo.html

The government have given Ofcom the power to regulate video sites, which means that we have to find a method of age verification. So that’s basically where we are right now, looking for some form of age verification which is workable and affordable for us. Hopefully we can get this sorted out soon and we can meet Ofcom’s requirements and get back online.

28 minutes ago, Dravid61+ said:

Is This the first real wetting on this thread, she clearly is desperate here and as to pull her G-string to hold it back. She is double crossed legged and bursting and when she gets up she wipes where she as been sitting which looks like piss.

She might have peed herself a little because of laughing.

12 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

Is This the first real wetting on this thread, she clearly is desperate here and as to pull her G-string to hold it back. She is double crossed legged and bursting and when she gets up she wipes where she as been sitting which looks like piss.

is not the first, first wetting it was paige phillips

16 hours ago, Alex245 said:

Good one with Sophie Reade again, especially near the end.
File is too big for me to post but here is the link, hopefully somebody knows how to upload the file before we lose it?:
https://hdzog.com/videos/1990185/sophie-reade-babestation/

This is my favorite one in a long while as far as the live tv models go. My only complaint is the video just cuts off at the end before we really see anything else.

5 hours ago, Jay Loo said:

This is my favorite one in a long while as far as the live tv models go. My only complaint is the video just cuts off at the end before we really see anything else.

Yeah that's what I was thinking Jay Loo, I wonder if there is more of this at the end ?

Can't seem to find the video on any other site, wonder where the source of this video is from ?

On 11/29/2021 at 4:39 AM, Dravid61+ said:

Wowowow what a find

On 11/29/2021 at 11:39 AM, Dravid61+ said:

I'm sorry I'm not seeing anything here, I need to see the previous 10 minutes 

Great Sophie Reade finds she is my favourite model

I think its from that time she was desperate on uk big brother which sadly has disappeared from the internet