Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

This thread is ever desperate for content, so I've brought a new Russian streamer for your attention - fitsweet.

Like many in her profession, she does holding challenges for money, and did one for me back in the day. We briefly discussed it beforehand, and I made sure she knows what exactly I came for. I contacted her in the first place because I noticed her consistently doing challenges like that before, and, indeed, she keeps doing them to this day. Here's the 5 hours stream from a week ago.

fitsweet is a living spit in the face to all those commercial studios, JAVs, as well as all artists and omoge developers. The reason why is because with her you will never see any overt, fake desperation. It is as subtle as subtle comes - you will hear her talking about it, you will see her changing poses and bending her knees - but that's it. There will be no pee dancing, no holding her crotch or nonsense like that. The time when I saw her the most desperate was my challenge - I asked her to drink two large cups of tea, about half a liter each. For the first time, she ended up vocalizing she's about to pee herself - yet still no obvious signs of desperation. What's more, her image is the "fitness girl" so she commonly does push-ups on stream when someone subscribes - all that whilst having to go!

Okay, now to the stream at hand. What happens is she plays GTA for about an hour, then grabs a coffee and finishes the cup in the next 20 minutes. At the 3 hour mark she gets a donate from one Mis Challenger - she is offered $100 for every hour she spends without leaving the room.

All the interesting stuff happens from the 3 hour mark to 3:15 - she says she was about to get up and go pee when she got the challenge. Then she mentions she has started taking sport vitamins once again - those have a diuretic effect and make her pee 24/7. Btw, she was taking those when my challenge happened as well. Afterwards, she mentions her need a couple of times again. She also says she feels like she'll be able to hold it for at least an hour no problem.

Sounds like a perfect start to some exciting desperation scenario, right? Except it's not. She just plays Dota with her subscribers for 2 hours, without leaving the room, yet without ever vocalizing her need again. She does shift in her seat, change pose and bend her knees for the most part, but it feels like she is able to sit in that chair for years without an issue.

The challenger pays her $100 at the 4 hour mark, and then another at the 5 hour mark. Then she ends the stream and leaves - not instantly, but after 20 more minutes. During that time, she doesn't even go pee, even though she technically could.

I brought up this content because I find it very.. philosophical. It's kinda against everything we are led to believe over the years, against the fetish's tropes and cliches. She just holds it a way the majority of normal human beings hold it. And that is.. not sexy, somehow? I mean when someone says they're desperate you want to see.. at least something, right?

She reminds me of my ex a lot - she would drink a lot of liquids at work, and then be able to just sit at her table for the whole days, legs crossed, and hold her pee no problem.

This shows that folks who post clips of camgirls and call TV shows in this thread often aren't imagining things - it's really possible for desperation to take place with only very, very subtle signs of it - the ones you can't even be sure about.

So, what do you guys think about her?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Dravid61+ said:

No offence here but I found it boring really

My thoughts exactly - this kind of show feels boring and as such not worth paying for, let alone $200. Because there is no desperation - or, at least, there aren't any signs of it.

Normally, with content like that we would write it off to wild imagination, or

28 minutes ago, Marco said:

Basically, she didn't have to pee

But when I saw her drinking those two cups of tea, sitting there, being vocal about it, I'm starting to wonder.. Okay, maybe she realized she can get paid for pretending to need to go, but still. She drinks the coffee at an hour and a half mark, she gets the challenge one and a half hour later. And she ends the stream well into her 6th hour. Meaning solid 4 hours passed between she finished her coffee and ended the stream. Even a cup of coffee could be enough over the time.

So it's either she indeed somewhat fakes it to keep her audience engaged, or she is just hilariously bad at conveying her need to the viewer. Not that she even tries to.

On 11/2/2021 at 4:09 PM, Pisikak said:

This thread is ever desperate for content, so I've brought a new Russian streamer for your attention - fitsweet.

Like many in her profession, she does holding challenges for money, and did one for me back in the day. We briefly discussed it beforehand, and I made sure she knows what exactly I came for. I contacted her in the first place because I noticed her consistently doing challenges like that before, and, indeed, she keeps doing them to this day. Here's the 5 hours stream from a week ago.

fitsweet is a living spit in the face to all those commercial studios, JAVs, as well as all artists and omoge developers. The reason why is because with her you will never see any overt, fake desperation. It is as subtle as subtle comes - you will hear her talking about it, you will see her changing poses and bending her knees - but that's it. There will be no pee dancing, no holding her crotch or nonsense like that. The time when I saw her the most desperate was my challenge - I asked her to drink two large cups of tea, about half a liter each. For the first time, she ended up vocalizing she's about to pee herself - yet still no obvious signs of desperation. What's more, her image is the "fitness girl" so she commonly does push-ups on stream when someone subscribes - all that whilst having to go!

Okay, now to the stream at hand. What happens is she plays GTA for about an hour, then grabs a coffee and finishes the cup in the next 20 minutes. At the 3 hour mark she gets a donate from one Mis Challenger - she is offered $100 for every hour she spends without leaving the room.

All the interesting stuff happens from the 3 hour mark to 3:15 - she says she was about to get up and go pee when she got the challenge. Then she mentions she has started taking sport vitamins once again - those have a diuretic effect and make her pee 24/7. Btw, she was taking those when my challenge happened as well. Afterwards, she mentions her need a couple of times again. She also says she feels like she'll be able to hold it for at least an hour no problem.

Sounds like a perfect start to some exciting desperation scenario, right? Except it's not. She just plays Dota with her subscribers for 2 hours, without leaving the room, yet without ever vocalizing her need again. She does shift in her seat, change pose and bend her knees for the most part, but it feels like she is able to sit in that chair for years without an issue.

The challenger pays her $100 at the 4 hour mark, and then another at the 5 hour mark. Then she ends the stream and leaves - not instantly, but after 20 more minutes. During that time, she doesn't even go pee, even though she technically could.

I brought up this content because I find it very.. philosophical. It's kinda against everything we are led to believe over the years, against the fetish's tropes and cliches. She just holds it a way the majority of normal human beings hold it. And that is.. not sexy, somehow? I mean when someone says they're desperate you want to see.. at least something, right?

She reminds me of my ex a lot - she would drink a lot of liquids at work, and then be able to just sit at her table for the whole days, legs crossed, and hold her pee no problem.

This shows that folks who post clips of camgirls and call TV shows in this thread often aren't imagining things - it's really possible for desperation to take place with only very, very subtle signs of it - the ones you can't even be sure about.

I hope some decent dota players can share some insight by looking at her gameplay. I don't play dota so I can't tell if there's anything going on. But from my experience of playing other games at a relatively high level, there should be a lot going on in a game like dota (positioning, macro decisions, microplay etc). If she is actually desperate, even though she might not visibly show it, it will definitely be reflected from her gameplays. Good dota players might be able to tell the difference.

On 11/2/2021 at 8:09 PM, Pisikak said:

If she actually held it to the point of pissing herself you'd know about it. She just didn't have to go that badly.

I think adding a tickle challenge would make it more likely to get wet and exciting.

On 11/8/2021 at 9:22 PM, DespCatcher said:

Interesting Jessie Jenson one here , it's 6 hours 10 minutes long and although I haven't sat down and watched it all, I can't see where she had a break, the last 10 minutes are interesting 

https://xhamster.com/videos/jessie-jensen-1-270914-4156409

Her break is around 2hrs 48, and judging by how she stands up just beforehand, she definitely needed to go. Nice catch.

12 hours ago, Kez said:

Her break is around 2hrs 48, and judging by how she stands up just beforehand, she definitely needed to go. Nice catch.

Yes you are quite here Kez ,well spotted crossed legs are the clue here and she does go off and come back on.

There is no way she could stay on there for 6 hours plus without a break, even if it was just for food and drink.

1 hour ago, Dravid61+ said:

Nice spot kokandra123

A lot of movement from her and very fidgety as well, another 10 minutes and she would really have been in big trouble.

Thanks

If you scroll to 2:06:46 the girl states that the show has 15 minutes left and yet she goes on a break just ten minutes after so she must have been really on the ropes to leave 5 mins early.

Edited by kokandra123 (see edit history)

Another one with Clare Richards and Sophia Lares

Last 3 minutes of video 2-04-21 sat down double crosses her legs, 2-04-52 pulls up her G-string, 2-05-04 double crosses her legs again. Stands up to leave set and wipes where she as been sitting with her hand 2-05-11

https://xhamster.com/videos/clare-richards-and-sophia-lares-14-08-2015-1-4984338

15 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

Another one with Clare Richards and Sophia Lares

Last 3 minutes of video 2-04-21 sat down double crosses her legs, 2-04-52 pulls up her G-string, 2-05-04 double crosses her legs again. Stands up to leave set and wipes where she as been sitting with her hand 2-05-11

https://xhamster.com/videos/clare-richards-and-sophia-lares-14-08-2015-1-4984338

In my opinion, Sophia has to go pretty bad long before those times.

1 hour ago, Dravid61+ said:

I thought that was you DespCatcher ?

This is a good one off this site.

https://xhamster.com/videos/desp-to-pee-webcam-xhxxfEH

Absolutely nothing to do with me, I lost the bulk of my videos when I got suspended by Vk and my laptop got taken down by a virus, plus I've been in hospital for 6 months after suffering a Stroke. And the slow NHS wifi makes downloading and uploading almost impossible, I'm having to use a VPN just to access this site

Edited by DespCatcher (see edit history)