Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

it could be absolutely  br nothing but here Clare Richards was on for 5 hours without a break, she gotta be desperate after that

https://xhamster.com/videos/clare-richards-19-20apr2018-9416839

On 10/11/2021 at 8:40 PM, Alex245 said:

Here is the link to the one previously posted by me in this same thread, for convenience (I hope this doesnt duplicate the file? Let me know, I don't post often). I also added 2 more parts that come before that but that is all I have. She is already visibly in trouble right from the start of the first one.

Edit: The order of the three videos is 3rd, 1st, 2nd from top to bottom (parts 60, 58 and 59)

Edited by DespCatcher (see edit history)
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

14 hours ago, mikev said:

Yes 5 hours, they should have given her more to drink.  But it is really nice to see a woman with real breasts on one of those shows.

there is a cut in the video right after she waves goodbye which means she did have a break to pee and change as you can see her wearing different clothes afterwards. but thx for capturing some desperation in the first hour.

5 hours ago, daniel2 said:

there is a cut in the video right after she waves goodbye which means she did have a break to pee and change as you can see her wearing different clothes afterwards. but thanks for capturing some desperation in the first hour.

To honest I just skipped to last hour hoping to see something, I wasn't aware she had had a break, looking forward too first hour now

On 10/19/2021 at 11:27 AM, lucapee80 said:

waw ma questo canale contiene molti video, qualcuno è riuscito a vedere se c'è qualche episodio di disperazione che fa pipì?

I am very sorry, I made confusion with the language. I propose the post again with the question in English, sorry!

waw but this channel contains a lot of videos, has anyone managed to see if there is any episode of despair peeing?

2 hours ago, lucapee80 said:

I am very sorry, I made confusion with the language. I propose the post again with the question in English, sorry!

waw but this channel contains a lot of videos, has anyone managed to see if there is any episode of despair peeing?

Blimey, there's alot of footage on that channel if anyone has the time or patience, unfortunately I have neither 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this, I had this a long time ago and lost it and for the life of me couldn't find it anywhere. One of the better ones from Bianca. She did have a couple more vids at the time where she is visibly desperate.

On 10/10/2021 at 5:38 PM, Jay Loo said:

Saw this thread pop up again and figured I'd add this, I forgot where I found it. Not sure if it's been posted here before..the model we've seen before, I've just not seen her this fidgety. She is usually more subtle or you never really see her desperate. She is fidgety throughout and at the end you see that she is desperate before the camera changes to another model.

I remember seeing one in this thread somewhere. The girl actually pees a little, I'm pretty sure! She is holding herself quite frequently but then you see her suddenly gasp and snatch at herself. She looks down at her feet and says something, I presume to the director. The camera then pans down to her feet a bit but kind of discreetly and I'm not sure if there are a few dark spots on the rug. Not long after I think the scene is cut to another girl, like on a few other clips. I for the life of me cant recall the name of the girl or find the clip. Does anybody know it off the top of their heads please?

3 hours ago, desp k said:

I remember seeing one in this thread somewhere. The girl actually pees a little, I'm pretty sure! She is holding herself quite frequently but then you see her suddenly gasp and snatch at herself. She looks down at her feet and says something, I presume to the director. The camera then pans down to her feet a bit but kind of discreetly and I'm not sure if there are a few dark spots on the rug. Not long after I think the scene is cut to another girl, like on a few other clips. I for the life of me cant recall the name of the girl or find the clip. Does anybody know it off the top of their heads please?

Sounds exactly like an old Pria clip.  If I had access to my computer I’d be able to link to it but hopefully someone else rememberers/has it/can link

3 hours ago, desp k said:

https://thisvid.com/videos/paige-phillips/ this?