Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

On 4/4/2021 at 1:49 PM, robottini said:

Some weeks ago, was posted one youtube link to  video with a girl in a convention resisted for 1 hour and 40 minutes on a stool and then quickly left the room. she was together with other people in front of an audience. I dont' find this link. has been deleted?

I believe I remember the video, it was called "Women in coding" or something similar. I watched it and, to be honest, didn't find anything interesting.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

Not too sure if this as been uploaded here before.

Yes... a version of it was linked to recently in another thread.

Then I hunted down a better quality version of the full show and on the 21st March I posted a link to it in that same thread... and then on that exact same date it looks like someone uploaded an edited clip to YouTube! Haha. Coincidence maybe? 😛 (and no it's not my channel! I have nothing to do with uploading it)

The full show is later in this thread, if anyone is interested, and someone posted a link to ANOTHER Price Is Right clip... and we learn from a podcast that the contestant in that one DID wet themselves:

Edited by Zipzop
Fixing typos (see edit history)
  • 5 months later...
On 2/20/2019 at 12:21 AM, DespCatcher said:

This looks amazing, but neither of the links seem to work. I know it's an old clip, but does anyone happen to have it ripped or know where I can find it?

Sorry for being a lurker; hopefully I can contribute soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Bloody hell that was 6 years ago, I wouldn't even know what videos came from that original thread now.

I had a look for that Paige Green Studio 66 one a couple of weeks back. I don't have it which is strange but also could mean it was actually not very good and decided not to keep it.  Was a time when any old thing was being passed off as desperation.

1 hour ago, canipee said:

Bloody hell that was 6 years ago, I wouldn't even know what videos came from that original thread now.

I had a look for that Paige Green Studio 66 one a couple of weeks back. I don't have it which is strange but also could mean it was actually not very good and decided not to keep it.  Was a time when any old thing was being passed off as desperation.

Ha ha what's 6 years canipee ( joking here ) No I have been trawling through through the thread and I know there was some decent stuff on there, as for now things seem to have dried up on this thread along with the models.

I was hoping you may have something here, getting bored seeing some old ones over and over again aren't you ? Can you remember the last one you put up on this thread ?

On 12/14/2019 at 6:29 AM, Jorin said:

I hope this is not a repost. It is short btw.

It maybe short but it's good, that's why the camera turns away as she is so desperate. She must have had to go so badly here. Not sure if it was near the end of her shift ? Anyone have this video where you can go back say about 15 minutes see what she was like then.

On 10/4/2021 at 7:20 PM, Dravid61+ said:

Ha ha what's 6 years canipee ( joking here ) No I have been trawling through through the thread and I know there was some decent stuff on there, as for now things seem to have dried up on this thread along with the models.

I was hoping you may have something here, getting bored seeing some old ones over and over again aren't you ? Can you remember the last one you put up on this thread ?

I never uploaded anything personally.  There were others who would search and rip them for upload, then we'd all get to enjoy them.

I saved most of what was uploaded, but I wouldn't be able to tell you what was on that original thread that was closed down before this one was allowed to re-open.

It'd be great to see some new material, but alas ... I simply don't have the time to watch hours of live girls in the hope they might need to pee and be very visual about it

On 10/7/2021 at 4:31 PM, Dravid61+ said:

Does anyone please have this video of Sophie Reade, I only have the last 3 minutes of it which was put up on this thread. She is desperate to pee and asks to come off as she cannot hold it any longer.

Many Thanks here if you can help.

image-16A1_5D6EB2C6.jpg

Here is the link to the one previously posted by me in this same thread, for convenience (I hope this doesnt duplicate the file? Let me know, I don't post often). I also added 2 more parts that come before that but that is all I have. She is already visibly in trouble right from the start of the first one.

Edit: The order of the three videos is 3rd, 1st, 2nd from top to bottom (parts 60, 58 and 59)

Edited by Alex245 (see edit history)
On 10/10/2021 at 12:33 PM, Dravid61+ said:

Nice find and looks like an old one, but yes she really looked desperate here couldn't keep her legs still.

I think her name is Bianca ?? not sure, she usually hides her desperation quite well but not in this one.

Good find Jay Loo and thanks for sharing. 

Yep, it's Bianca. Wish this thread would be more active but I get it, it's either you have to be there at the right place and at the right time or sit there for a very long while hoping someone gets desperate on camera. Very time consuming.

5 hours ago, Jay Loo said:

Yep, it's Bianca. Wish this thread would be more active but I get it, it's either you have to be there at the right place and at the right time or sit there for a very long while hoping someone gets desperate on camera. Very time consuming.

Yes its always been the same with these live model shows,, being there at the right time and in the end of their shift they may not even be desperate. But the best possible time is when you know when their on and when they finish is to watch the last hour. If they look desperate there is a chance you may just catch them.

Also look for models who have a track record and if on for a long time they will usually show these signs of desperation.

This is a good thread but there needs to be more consistence videos being uploaded.

19 hours ago, Alex245 said:

Here is the link to the one previously posted by me in this same thread, for convenience (I hope this doesnt duplicate the file? Let me know, I don't post often). I also added 2 more parts that come before that but that is all I have. She is already visibly in trouble right from the start of the first one.

Edit: The order of the three videos is 3rd, 1st, 2nd from top to bottom (parts 60, 58 and 59)

Thank you so much for posting these

I Remember so she was desperate on big brother