Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

21 hours ago, JesseMx said:

Anyway, if you think twitch clips do not belong here, I'll remove them.

Hi JesseMx, Long time since we last saw you and you have always shared some good desperations. I think these belong here but that is only my opinion.

Desperations are difficult to find for this thread so anything that goes out live is always worth taking a look at. Nice to see that you are still with us and sharing your finds.

Take care JesseMx

5 hours ago, ledbybison said:

The second one plays as a video if you download it.

Does anyone know why she's holding it?

In the first stream, someone tells her that if she drinks 3 bottles of water then doesn't pee for 2 hours, they will donate money to her for a new PC. She chugs the water and ends up peeing almost straight away, then keeps needing to go again. Later on in the stream she says that she isn't used to drinking so much water and has a small bladder, so there was no way she was going to be able to do the challenge. 

3 hours ago, hmcc24 said:

This is great! But I'm a little confused - she holds on twitch?

My thinking is it wasn't explicitly sexual, so it wasn't flagged because of that. Besides the bending over at the end it's not like she did anything over the top visibly. It also doesn't seem like something she does regularly..it was just a challenge for that moment for donations for a pc.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

The same streamer did another pee holding challenge a couple of weeks ago, gets good from 03:52:30 onwards:

This is genuinely one of the best things I've ever seen, thankyou so much despguy123. I don't think she sees anything sexual in what she's doing, my worry is that people from this site will bombard her twitch, she'll get freaked out and stop doing it so please please play it cool 

Edited by DespCatcher
Just wanted to add thanks (see edit history)
3 hours ago, DespCatcher said:

This is genuinely one of the best things I've ever seen, thankyou so much despguy123. I don't think she sees anything sexual in what she's doing, my worry is that people from this site will bombard her twitch, she'll get freaked out and stop doing it so please please play it cool 

Yes, hopefully the mods of her channel will ban people posting creepy messages in the chat. Twitch TOS is pretty strict so I don't think these kind of challenges will be a regular thing.

I don't know what has gone on, but I asked people to play it cool so as I predicted, she's freaked out and took them down. I don't think Twitch would have done anything because why would they. Most of it just her chatting, id be surprised if it was flagged as sexual content, maybe it got flagged because people started acting strange about it. Thankfully I ripped them, the file size is too big for me to upload and anyway If she's taken the stream down she clearly doesn't want it online so I'll respect her wishes

4 hours ago, DespCatcher said:

I don't know what has gone on, but I asked people to play it cool so as I predicted, she's freaked out and took them down. I don't think Twitch would have done anything because why would they. Most of it just her chatting, id be surprised if it was flagged as sexual content, maybe it got flagged because people started acting strange about it. Thankfully I ripped them, the file size is too big for me to upload and anyway If she's taken the stream down she clearly doesn't want it online so I'll respect her wishes

Twitch streams only stay up for a certain amount of time after they were aired live, don't they? Twitch is not like YouTube.