Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

9 hours ago, conrad57 said:

Julia
03:46 start bouncing, 04:45 minor spasm followed by crossed legs tight, keep bouncing until hard bounce and strong pee dance at 09:15 and peak at 10:19, almost fainted from spasm. She is one of the best.

whoaaa buddy this could be one of my favorites. driving me crazy how she has to sit on her heel to keep holding omggg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

11 hours ago, WilllB said:

She is definitely my personal favorite.
There are several videos on Youtube where she clearly tells how she needs to pee badly.

But for some reason, in this video she never mentions it.
Instead, vice versa,  she tries to hide it by saying that the game is so exciting that she can't stay still and other similar things.

99% of the video she talks about the game and I don't think it's necessary to translate them.
Things like:
"You have now the last chance to make yourself the best player in the round"
"Time is running out, the last minutes are going"
"When the round is over, the phone will ring here (on the studio)"
"It can happen at any moment, so start playing right now until it's too late"
Explaining the rules etc.

But a few moments are worth mentioning:

0:35 - (Brrr) "Yikes, shivers / chills"

1:06 - ( (1*) She makes a secret sign to request a toilet break)
4:15 - (It looks like she is listening to someone talk to the earbud and then she nods her head)
4:23 - (There is a weird cut in the video. Was that already in the original broadcast or is it added afterward?)

5:53 - "Sorry, I'll drink water, terrible thirst all the time"
6:20 - (2*) "I have ants in my pants, I'm jumping here because I can't wait to hear who will give the right answer"
7:44 - "Ouch, help"
7:54 - "I can't wait to hear what answers we will get, my legs are sliding because I'm so impatient to hear the right answers"
9:20 - "Ooh"

10:19 - "Ooh. Sorry, I really must take a chair now. I'm so sorry."
10:24 (Hears something from the earbud again, and nods her head)
10:30 - "Well, I'm standing. I stand because of you (viewers), I'm able to do this" or "Well, I'm standing. I'm standing for you, I can do this."

10:39 - "I'm so excited, I can't stay still, I start dancing tribal dances here"

--------------------------------------------------------------
(1*)
She touches her left shoulder with her right hand.
It's their hidden sign to request a break.
I don't know if this is an international sign or only a Finnish thing.
But I'm quite sure it's exactly what she does now there, and not just some normal shoulder scratching.

I have seen another video... Right now I don't remember what is the name of that video or where it is.
But in the video, that same host Julia first says something that she would need a break.
When nothing happens, she says something as "Well, let's try if this works better"
After that, she clearly taps her left shoulder with her right hand.
At the same time, she explains to viewers how they have this secret sign if the host needs to take a break.

There is a good example of that sign on another video.
(Search "Voittostudio 5/4/2016 Betty, Sofia" on Youtube
She does that sign the first time at 1:34:12 (h:mm:ss) and repeats it several times after that.

Reveal hidden contents

That situation in the video is a little bit weird.
That host Betty is very nervous and restless before that 1:34:12 .  
She explains that soon there will be new viewers from another channel and she will soon explain the rules once again so the new viewers can hear them too.
When the new viewers come (The program starts showing on the other TV channel) she starts explaining the rules.
But while she is explaining them, suddenly she starts giving that "I need a break" sign repeatedly

It seems to me like she left the studio before she gets her explanation of the rules finished.

I believe that when she knows that new viewers are coming soon,
she tries to wait at least until she gets the rules explained to the new customers.
But then she can't wait any longer and she has to leave the studio in a hurry in the middle of her explanations.
I'm not even sure if she gets permission from the director to leave or does she just leaves anyway because can't wait any longer.
I just don't understand why she didn't ask for the break a little bit earlier when she obviously needs to go very badly for a while.
Why she left it for the last second?
Or at least I didn't notice her giving that sign earlier, but it's a long video and I don't have watched it 100%

It's very exciting to notice them doing that little hidden "secret sign" when you know what it really means 🙂

(2*)
Literally she says "I can't stay in my pants"
It's a Finnish phrase that means someone is so excited that he/she can't wait.
After watching on Google I believe that the English phrase "ants in my pants" have the same meaning.
But I think especially in that case "can't stay in my pants" is very descriptive 🙂

Which videos does she outright say she needs to pee? Can you translate those ones for us as well?

5 hours ago, wetting_fan said:

Don't think I've seen this one from her posted on this thread before. omgggg she is absolutely bursting here as well, go to around 2:54:00 @WilllBdoes she mention anything good in this vid?? thank you for translating the other ;]

She's definitely had the most pee situations from what I've seen of these videos..this one has been posted here before a while back along with some with a few different hosts. But this one right here is probably my favorite one out of these. There is one where she is talking about her need to pee, it's been translated here before, not sure if it was this one.

16 hours ago, WilllB said:

She is definitely my personal favorite.
There are several videos on Youtube where she clearly tells how she needs to pee badly.

But for some reason, in this video she never mentions it.
Instead, vice versa,  she tries to hide it by saying that the game is so exciting that she can't stay still and other similar things.

99% of the video she talks about the game and I don't think it's necessary to translate them.
Things like:
"You have now the last chance to make yourself the best player in the round"
"Time is running out, the last minutes are going"
"When the round is over, the phone will ring here (on the studio)"
"It can happen at any moment, so start playing right now until it's too late"
Explaining the rules etc.

But a few moments are worth mentioning:

0:35 - (Brrr) "Yikes, shivers / chills"

1:06 - ( (1*) She makes a secret sign to request a toilet break)
4:15 - (It looks like she is listening to someone talk to the earbud and then she nods her head)
4:23 - (There is a weird cut in the video. Was that already in the original broadcast or is it added afterward?)

5:53 - "Sorry, I'll drink water, terrible thirst all the time"
6:20 - (2*) "I have ants in my pants, I'm jumping here because I can't wait to hear who will give the right answer"
7:44 - "Ouch, help"
7:54 - "I can't wait to hear what answers we will get, my legs are sliding because I'm so impatient to hear the right answers"
9:20 - "Ooh"

10:19 - "Ooh. Sorry, I really must take a chair now. I'm so sorry."
10:24 (Hears something from the earbud again, and nods her head)
10:30 - "Well, I'm standing. I stand because of you (viewers), I'm able to do this" or "Well, I'm standing. I'm standing for you, I can do this."

10:39 - "I'm so excited, I can't stay still, I start dancing tribal dances here"

(1*)
But I'm quite sure it's exactly what she does now there, and not just some normal shoulder scratching.

I have seen another video... Right now I don't remember what is the name of that video or where it is.
But in the video, that same host Julia first says something that she would need a break.
When nothing happens, she says something as "Well, let's try if this works better"
After that, she clearly taps her left shoulder with her right hand.
At the same time, she explains to viewers how they have this secret sign if the host needs to take a break.

There is a good example of that sign on another video.
(Search "Voittostudio 5/4/2016 Betty, Sofia" on Youtube
She does that sign the first time at 1:34:12 (h:mm:ss) and repeats it several times after that.

Reveal hidden contents

That situation in the video is a little bit weird.
That host Betty is very nervous and restless before that 1:34:12 .  
She explains that soon there will be new viewers from another channel and she will soon explain the rules once again so the new viewers can hear them too.
When the new viewers come (The program starts showing on the other TV channel) she starts explaining the rules.
But while she is explaining them, suddenly she starts giving that "I need a break" sign repeatedly

It seems to me like she left the studio before she gets her explanation of the rules finished.

I believe that when she knows that new viewers are coming soon,
she tries to wait at least until she gets the rules explained to the new customers.
But then she can't wait any longer and she has to leave the studio in a hurry in the middle of her explanations.
I'm not even sure if she gets permission from the director to leave or does she just leaves anyway because can't wait any longer.
I just don't understand why she didn't ask for the break a little bit earlier when she obviously needs to go very badly for a while.
Why she left it for the last second?
Or at least I didn't notice her giving that sign earlier, but it's a long video and I don't have watched it 100%

It's very exciting to notice them doing that little hidden "secret sign" when you know what it really means 🙂

(2*)
Literally she says "I can't stay in my pants"
It's a Finnish phrase that means someone is so excited that he/she can't wait.
After watching on Google I believe that the English phrase "ants in my pants" have the same meaning.
But I think especially in that case "can't stay in my pants" is very descriptive 🙂

what happend in this show?

and julia she not anymore here?

and u can translate this?

i think u have see again the video

Edited by ellhnas (see edit history)
8 hours ago, wetting_fan said:

Don't think I've seen this one from her posted on this thread before. omgggg she is absolutely bursting here as well, go to around 2:54:00 @WilllBdoes she mention anything good in this vid?? thank you for translating the other ;]

This is definitely my most favorite video.
And it is already posted on that thread at page 40 and I have translated the most "important" parts.

Here:

I have one "dream" that some day I would translate that video "100%" and make a proper subtitles for that video which would be visible all the time at lower part of the video when it's running.

But anyway, basic thing what happen on that video is:

• She tells that she had drank 3 energy drinks, one cup of coffee and took 1 caffeine pill before the show to stay awake at night time.

• After the first 32 minutes, she mentions first time that she already need to get to the toilet.

• 25 minutes later she says that she has to get to the toilet badly, but she also says that she will not go to the toilet until somebody guesses the right answer.

• Couple of times during the video she says that the game director (the person behind the camera - her boss), is a nice person and she is allowed to use the toilet but she want make that show little bit "more interesting" and this is her own choice to wait until somebody guesses the right answer.
    "I have set a challenge to myself : I will not go to the toilet until the right answer comes"

• Many times she also says that she hopes that viewers could take her behavior with humor and she says that she is sorry if all the (crazy) things she does and say is too much for some viewers.

• Especially at the last half of the video, she mentions almost every minute how she needs to pee and she describes it with many different ways.
15 hours ago, hihia28 said:

Which videos does she outright say she needs to pee? Can you translate those ones for us as well?

7 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

This is another great Julia video, some great desperation here especially around the 2 hour mark:

Another short one:

I hope this is not too long...

I'm open for feedback if my messages are too long or if there is a better way to format them.

--------------------------------------------

The first video:

00:00:05
- "Aah, much better mood now when I got a little toilet break. Thanks again for that. The game director still has a little humanity left :)"

(I don't know if this is important information but multiple times she mentions that she feels weird and unwell and she can't always properly think what she is saying.
She explains that she has been sick earlier and now she is worried if it's coming back again.)

00:41:18 and 00:48:35
- She asks if somebody (outside of the screen) could get her a glass of water.

00:51:55
She gets 3 glass of water 🙂

- "I wouldn't have needed that many. Thank you. "
- "Now I will never be thirsty"
- "Well, better too much than too little, right?"
- "Now I dare to drink a lot. But not too much because I can't get to a toilet"

00:57:15
-"What is wrong with me? I either drank too much caffeine or then it is this disease.
- "I hope it's only that caffeine. I drink quite much caffeine."
- "I drank one coffee, one caffeine pill, and 1 or 2 energy drinks."
- "I drink this much also normally but maybe tonight it's too much caffeine to me."
- "But something is feeling weird, I don't know if it's caffeine or fever or both together."

00:58:30
- "It has to be that caffeine because no matter how much I drink I'm still thirsty all the time"
- "Caffeine removes fluid and dries the body."

01:02:02
- "This thirst never goes away."

01:22:28
- "I can't wait to get away from here. Or... I mean, to get the right answer."
- "I'm waiting for them both. That I get away and that I get the right answer"
- "I must sit down, I have so awful toilet urgency again that I don't dare to stand..."
- "...or soon it begins rippling, a puddle under me starts to increase"

01:30:40
- "Help, now it's again so awful toilet urgency... Luckily Terhi will come here.. well, in 30 minutes, but... eh..."

01:35:20
- "Ah, my bladder is about to explode in any second now. Now I bite my teeth together here."

01:37:35
- "You have to watch me still 30 minutes"
- "Which one will happen first, host change or bladder explosion?"
- "Race against time."

01:38:55
- "Help, uh!"
- "Came a horrible... pee urgency...this kind of... wave"  (Probably means spasm)

01:39:15
- "Jeez what a toilet urgency again"
- "But now have to bear it, this is a live show, you can't just urinate here whenever you want."

01:40:55
- "...0700 93 110 and for real I'm about to pee my pants in any moment"

01:41:14
- "Help, uh... If you are wondering what weird techno dancing I have going here... it also, but I'm trying to hold... urine".

(Someone commented something to her from outside of the camera)
- "Well, I visited once already. The game director will kill me if I come a second time."
(Joking) -"Welcome to Voittostudio where the game director will put a fist to host's throat, or for some other hole, if you visit a toilet too many times"
- "I have 20 minutes left, I can do it"
- "Soon my pee is coming out from my eyes" (Show with hands)

01:45:20
- "Aha, now I have to go sit again because my bladder is nearly giving up."
- "I need Tena Lady"

01:47:20
- "Seriously, my bladder is in danger of explosion"

01:49:41
- "Serioulsy I get tears in my eyes from the amount of that toilet urgency, oh Jesus."

01:50:15
- "Sorry, I don't have much interest left, I have lost my interest"
- "And also I'm dying for this toilet urgency"
- "And I have to tell this so nobody wonders what I'm wiggling here"

01:51:20
- (Brr) "Huh I get chills when urine is almost coming to pants"

01:51:52
- "Breathe. You can do it. You can. You can. You can.
- "But now I sit for the rest of... how much I have left? 10 minutes, little more,15. Oh jeez"

01:53:46
- "Oh Jesus, now my bladder will explode, my bladder will explode, uh, uh."
- "Yes you can, yes you can."
- "The game director probably wonder why I'm wiggling here but let him think what he wants. I'm wiggling if I want so."
- "No, I must sit down again"
- "Huh, sitting eases. Why I even stood up in the first place"

01:57:22
- "After 8 minutes I'm on a toilet seat and Terhi is here".

02:00:20
- "My last moments here are going... (brr) ... if you are wondering that what happens here...
- "...I get occasionally... Do you get if you have awful toilet urgency, do you get these "brr", these ripples?"

02:01:01
- "Why did I get up to stand again, why I never learn?"

02:01:50
- "(...Aah) I will wear a diaper next time. That's just so horrible piss urgency."
- "I'm just running here."

02:03:45
- "I will go to search a toilet seat where I sit"

02:04:34
- "I'm running to toilet right now. I will get my stuff later, after I have visited in toilet.
- "(Come now)"
- "Oh my God, I have never hold this hardly... Terhi, fly, fly"

02:05:13
- "Well then... run here...come...come now"
Terhi: "I like to watch when Julia is suffering. It is my favorite thing in this job"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second video:

Julia:

00:14 - Well, tell me quickly
00:16 - Sorry, I'm talking here again a little bit for Kiki
00:24 - Soon will come, don't worry (I think she means to say to viewers that soon another host will come for the studio or something)

00:30 - (Singing) 400 euros if you know 2 animals. All additional animals add 50 euros.
00:41 - (Singing) If you tell me 3 animals, you will get 450 euros

00:52 - Yes, I'm eating my nails, I'm disgusting
00:57 - I try to not bite them
01:02 - (Count fingers 1 to 3) Breakfast. Dinner. Evening snack.
01:07 - Yuck. Bad habit.

02:10 - Oh well... I got tasks from Kiki again.
    I can never do what I want at the break, I always get tasks.

02:19 - Julia: But I will go, sorry...
    Kiki interrupts her: You have drawn a worm for us!
    Julia a little bit impatiently: Yes I have, but I'm... (going to) peeing, I must leave now, excuse me now.

Kiki:

02:25 - See you, bye-bye.
02:41 - Well then, how we could get that camera lower a little bit, then this would work again as...
02:47 - Well, our cameraman is running here to setup that camera for our little midget (talking about herself)
02:54 - So, I'm Kiki, hosting here with Julia, and you can join our game when you call this number on the screen, etc...

9 hours ago, hihia28 said:

You could always create a subtitle file and just upload that. That might actually be better because then we can get subtitles on the actual video.

I think I could do that.

I have considered it before, but  I have been worried that not everyone may know how to use them.

Would there be anyone here by change who would be a native English speaker and would like to proofread and correct errors after I have made a translations?

22 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

Another one here which I don't think is on Youtube, she's antsy and fidgety throughout the clip then runs off at the end.

I think this is very good and I will translate it later when I have  time.

On 11/12/2020 at 4:46 PM, WilllB said:

(1*)

Yes, that is an universal sign used in that company, and it basically means „I need a break” (for whatever reasons).