Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

On 8/9/2020 at 12:23 PM, MM68063 said:

Good one. The show is Live PD. There's quite a few desperation scenes throughout the series. There's a lady who pees her pants in an uber in the latest season. I've been looking for the video, but have been unable to find it.

How do you know that this happens in the latest season?

4 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

I don't think they talked much on Babestation that the viewer could hear, only when they picked the mic up to say something or talked to someone on the phone if they called them dianiel2 which was private.

I understand that but the video is completely muted. When they speak on the mic that's when you get to hear them. She spoke to the mic so something was said. 

17 hours ago, mikev said:

Wow a girl on one of these shows with real breasts.  I hate those stupid silicone things, the just look like balloons stuck on their chests.

I agree to some extent about falses don't like them myself and can to me make them look ugly, my opinion only here.

But if she is truly desperate to pee that is what it is all about, well this thread anyway.

Edited by Dravid61+ (see edit history)
10 hours ago, Calum46 said:

A shame it isn't longer. Do you know what her last name is? I haven't seen her in any desperation clips before.

Felicity Hill

I also note that the xhamster channel  that has uploaded the Ella Hughes video has the same username as me on here but I  promise you, it is not me, I lost all my videos when firstly my harddrive got fried and then vk suspended my account

• 1 month later...

I'm going to post again what I said not 6 months ago

This thread is not for random videos of women at work that look a bit desperate.  Its verging on voyeurism which this site doesn't allow.

It is meant specifically for women ON LIVE TV CHAT SHOWS as the title of the thread says.

You may not remember or be too new to remember this but years back we had a similar thread that was banned until we came to agreement with the mods that adult entertainers on live sex chat shows are already putting themselves in a position to be objectified sexually, regardless of the fact they're not there for pee content, so there is an element of consent involved in us watching clips of them.

Posting random videos of women in conferences or long meetings or whatever is very very far removed from that. Just because it has been posed online doesn't mean it is fair game.

It's not fair on the girls and it risks this goldmine of a thread being pulled again.

• 5 weeks later...