Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

So regarding the twitch girl, I got a reply where I uploaded the file here on this site from someone that I guess knows russian:

"She just drink 1 liter bottle of water before the stream, and 1 liter during the stream, and got desperate. Some people donate her not to go to the bathroom. But she can't hold any longer and just went to pee)
I don't think she will do it again. But anything is possible)))
Sorry for my english 😁"

I asked the person if she drank the water on purpose to get desperate or if it was just her drinking water just cause she wanted to. Awaiting the reply, I'll update.

@Jay Loo, you are right about what she was saying. I didn't get the water part when she was continuously sitting in water container. At the second part of 20min video she was asked to do the split 🙂. She almost agreed but then said she is not able to. 

It was not quite clear what was the aim of her stream, she stated she wanted to show that she can drink a littre of soda, desperation was a side story I guess.

btw she is from Belarus as she revealed

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Alex Oxford said:

Sweet! Can we get a time stamp?

16 hours ago, Despholder said:

From minute 20 you can see her really uncomfortable. 

Best part from min 23

Just watch the whole. I can notice fidgetting already from 3 or 4 minutes in. Abit more around 13-14. She first mention her need at 18 minutes, from then on it's pretty bad untill she gives in at 26 minutes. I just found this whole video very strange! I mean, even if she had made it till the end with no pee break, it had still been super awkward, with all the obvious squirming.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...