Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

I don't know what happened. I quoted one message earlier and added my text and the whole message went weird.

I think I need edit this message and remove that quoted part.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, that earlier message about playing video game on stream makes me remember one Youtube video.

In the video there is a group of people (4 men and 1 woman) playing 1-2-Switch -party game as teams and loser team have to always take a shot of alcohol.

There is not much to see, but if somebody is interested... After 34:05 one of the men is playing against that woman. The man is doing funny "cowboy-imitation" and the woman starts laughing and asks the man to stop it because she is about to pee her pants.

Video is www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHir8eYIZS0

Edited by WilllB (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2019 at 10:42 AM, Jay Loo said:

So, over on RampantTV I just happened to catch the very tail end of a model new to me at least named Arura Sky. She was super desperate and you can see her mouth "I need to wee" ...you didn't need to be a great lip reader to see what she said..she made it obvious. I didn't get a chance to record it though since it was the very tail end. But maybe this is a model we should keep an eye on?

She's also back on and has a glass of water she's drinking. Maybe she has the same Mikaela Witt syndrome of drinking water while on cam and being desperate often. If anyone is on here is the link. Not sure when she's going off or what her schedule is..

https://www.rampant.tv/channel/341/Arura-Sky

Was it one of these by any chance?

http://www.liveshow-tv.com/en/Forum/UK-Liveshows/Studio-66-TV/Arura-Sky-S66-Caps-and-Vids

Edit: It looks post #12 might be the show you saw, and she leaves the set at about the 51 minute mark. Do you happen to remember what she was wearing (or rather, not wearing) at the time she was desperate?

Edited by hihia28 (see edit history)
On 12/16/2019 at 10:08 PM, hihia28 said:

Was it one of these by any chance?

http://www.liveshow-tv.com/en/Forum/UK-Liveshows/Studio-66-TV/Arura-Sky-S66-Caps-and-Vids

Edit: It looks post #12 might be the show you saw, and she leaves the set at about the 51 minute mark. Do you happen to remember what she was wearing (or rather, not wearing) at the time she was desperate?

Honestly, I don't even remember now since that was like 2 months ago. None of those look familiar though. I appreciate the effort though.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, JesseMx said:

It is quiet in here so first post of the year.

Twitch desperation. Russian streamer, not too classy and I'm not really really sure what is going on. She seems to be drinking and holding it. Quite visible desperation starting from ~55.00->1.09. http://www.twitch.tv/videos/532837072

Yes, me too, I don't know what happens there. Earlier in the video she is bathing with clothes on, I don't know why.

I don't understand anything she says, but the chat is plain text so I put it through Google Translator. 
A lot of spam, but I paste a few lines from the chat, translated by Google, if somebody is interested :

Spoiler

41:54 krsystem: She pissing chtoli there?
42:24 triumph_sz: she will soon piss into this bathtub from so many drunk Coke

58:32 TeHbPystotbI: SchA will be embarrassed
58:44 sssta7ik: schi floor yellow will be
58:49 ivica_art: is she gonna pee her self lol
59:12 manacbt: you want pee ??

1:00:04 stylistical86: just do it

1:01:11 petr_makarov: there is a basin

1:01:12 ivica_art: girl go in toillete and pee, dont hold it in you wth
1:01:36 sssta7ik: how long do you have to sit in this torture room ????

1:02:30 ChiIlOm: It is very necessary now

1:02:34 sssta7ik: how long do you still have to sit in this torture room?

1:02:53 ChiIlOm: Urgent
1:02:54 ChiIlOm: Must

1:07:20 vizual_tv: Can’t you go to the toilet?

1:07:41 sssta7ik: pee from the window

1:09:04 ChiIlOm: 5 minutes have passed
1:09:06 MigmarOfBalinov20: yes passed

1:09:13 vizual tv: go piss already
1:09:23 ChiIlOm: Alright 6
1:09:25 MigmarOfBalinov20: Olya passed
1:09:32 doskill1: Go don't torture yourself!

8 hours ago, WilllB said:

Yes, me too, I don't know what happens there. Earlier in the video she is bathing with clothes on, I don't know why.

I don't understand anything she says, but the chat is plain text so I put it through Google Translator. 
A lot of spam, but I paste a few lines from the chat, translated by Google, if somebody is interested :

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

41:54 krsystem: She pissing chtoli there?
42:24 triumph_sz: she will soon piss into this bathtub from so many drunk Coke

58:32 TeHbPystotbI: SchA will be embarrassed
58:44 sssta7ik: schi floor yellow will be
58:49 ivica_art: is she gonna pee her self lol
59:12 manacbt: you want pee ??

1:00:04 stylistical86: just do it

1:01:11 petr_makarov: there is a basin

1:01:12 ivica_art: girl go in toillete and pee, dont hold it in you wth
1:01:36 sssta7ik: how long do you have to sit in this torture room ????

1:02:30 ChiIlOm: It is very necessary now

1:02:34 sssta7ik: how long do you still have to sit in this torture room?

1:02:53 ChiIlOm: Urgent
1:02:54 ChiIlOm: Must

1:07:20 vizual_tv: Can’t you go to the toilet?

1:07:41 sssta7ik: pee from the window

1:09:04 ChiIlOm: 5 minutes have passed
1:09:06 MigmarOfBalinov20: yes passed

1:09:13 vizual tv: go piss already
1:09:23 ChiIlOm: Alright 6
1:09:25 MigmarOfBalinov20: Olya passed
1:09:32 doskill1: Go don't torture yourself!

Yes pleas do

19 hours ago, JesseMx said:

Twitch desperation. Russian streamer, not too classy and I'm not really really sure what is going on. She seems to be drinking and holding it. Quite visible desperation starting from ~55.00->1.09. http://www.twitch.tv/videos/532837072

That's some seriously intense desperation. How do I DL from twitch?

23 hours ago, JesseMx said:

That is some serious desperation. Anyone on here know Russian and can at least just let us know what exactly she is doing? Did someone ask her to hold her pee or is this something she was doing for this video? Or was it just a bad idea to drink that much coca cola..(well, great idea)

On 1/13/2020 at 8:03 AM, JesseMx said:

Oh my god how adorable. This exactly the kind of "pee dance" I find cute lol. She seems to get desperate and go to the toilet again towards the end. I'd like to know whats going on though. Why is she bathing in her clothes?

18 hours ago, derpleperp said:

That's some seriously intense desperation. How do I DL from twitch?

There's a software called TwitchLeecher on Github which did a great job for me. You can even crop the vid to a specific time.

Download TwitchLeecher.exe from there and install.

https://github.com/Franiac/TwitchLeecher/releases