Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

On 7/14/2019 at 1:59 PM, Alex Oxford said:

This is really nice actually! You can look at the spot right before she goes on her break, and it looks like she’s saying “can I go in my break now” and something about “pissing myself” to the staff!

You could probably look around this same sight for other finds!

Video isnt showing up just an image

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

Guest Staravia
On 9/2/2019 at 2:28 PM, Calum46 said:

None of the Priya video clips work. They come up as "404 Not Found". Can they be reposted?

I have these two here which I grabbed when we could. Only the first 1:30ish is the bit that most of us want for number 1 and the whole of number 2 is an absolute gem: 

Edited by Staravia (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

So, over on RampantTV I just happened to catch the very tail end of a model new to me at least named Arura Sky. She was super desperate and you can see her mouth "I need to wee" ...you didn't need to be a great lip reader to see what she said..she made it obvious. I didn't get a chance to record it though since it was the very tail end. But maybe this is a model we should keep an eye on?

She's also back on and has a glass of water she's drinking. Maybe she has the same Mikaela Witt syndrome of drinking water while on cam and being desperate often. If anyone is on here is the link. Not sure when she's going off or what her schedule is..

https://www.rampant.tv/channel/341/Arura-Sky

On 9/30/2019 at 10:45 AM, ellhnas said:

I didn't see it there, but I'm not signed up to that site so I can't see the hidden links. Thank you for looking though.

I found the show, but I didn't see the part where she mouthed that she needs to wee. But it's here at this site that was shared here before:

https://www.babeshows.cam/videos/arura-sky/29-09-2019

Videos 58 - 68...you can see her drinking water throughout. She might be constantly desperate in some capacity often as a result.

On 10/1/2019 at 11:23 PM, Jay Loo said:

I didn't see it there, but I'm not signed up to that site so I can't see the hidden links. Thank you for looking though.

I found the show, but I didn't see the part where she mouthed that she needs to wee. But it's here at this site that was shared here before:

https://www.babeshows.cam/videos/arura-sky/29-09-2019

Videos 58 - 68...you can see her drinking water throughout. She might be constantly desperate in some capacity often as a result.

I think its between 50 and 51. In 50 she looks pretty fidgety and starting around 4:10, you can see her pressing on her crotch a couple times in a way that seems different from masturbating, and not long after the camera starts moving around some. She has her panties on at this point. In 51, she starts with her panties off, and very soon after it starts she puts them back on and leaves for about 4 minutes, then comes back and takes her panties right back off. It seems like they cut the part where she was openly desperate from the archives, but since it was live it obviously was there. 

We should check some of her other videos, though, because I caught that she had a water bottle in that set, and was drinking a lot in the next set, so she obviously drinks while she is on air.

Saw this on youtube, there is no wetting (sorry strictly wetting people), it's more a vlog story where this lady is going to try drinking a gallon of water while out again like she used to. Obviously that much water means peeing often, so it's more about desperation, not much visible but you get to see her talk when she is extremely desperate and when she finally sits down to pee you'll see her reaction. I enjoyed the follow along of her on her video..

Apologies if this has been posted somewhere already:

• 1 month later...

Hey, first-time poster here. 

So I was watching a stream the other day and accidentally found out the end of it had a little bit of desperation. Basically there are two streamers playing a horror game, and the stream is going to end soon. One of the streamers says she needs to pee, and holds on the whole way until the stream ends. Physically, it's not the most obvious in the world, but it was still a surprise to me as someone watching unironically.

It starts at 5:37:10, and essentially goes until the end of the stream, with some small moments here and there. But the most notable moment would probably be at 5:44:38. She walks off camera from being scared (or maybe from needing to pee, who knows), comes back, swears a bit, then says she needs to pee really bad a few times. 

Also, I don't really care for clipping it or downloading it. So if anyone considers it, remember that twitch broadcasts delete themselves after a certain time frame.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/514838942

Edited by maxor9264 (see edit history)