Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

On 1/19/2015 at 3:32 PM, kokandra123 said:

Hey guys. After seeing some youtube channels with videos of desperate girls from live TV chat shows in the General Discussions forum, I went through all these vids and uncovered some real gems, where desperation is really obvious. I have thus downloaded these vids and will gradually post the really good ones on this thread.

Hopefully, if anyone else has similar kinds of videos, they can post them here as well.

(Note to moderators: I was unsure whether posting this stuff is banned or not. I've read the rules and there doesn't appear to be anything banning the posting of such vids. In fact, almost all these vids are publicly available on youtube, and since they're take from live TV stations, the girls do know that they are being filmed. However, should you really wish me to stop posting them, just inform me).

The first video is from hot blonde Mikki B from red light central. You can see her obvious desperation - she holds herself, crouches on the floor, leg bouncing, and  any person with no experience of lip-reading (myself included) can tell that she is pleading to be let off screen.  (Note: this video originally came in two parts....I have merged them together for convenience).

Enjoy

RLC1 to09 10 2014 827 flv 010(1)(1).mp4

Can you supply link to YouTube vid? I can't see this video 😞

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

On 3/3/2019 at 1:32 PM, abebu said:

I was just looking at the profiles on the side: I think it was Jolina Bryx or Amanda Hard. She was wearing only one pair of panties - for a short time even without it. She was always laughing and couldn't keep still (dancing all the time).

Is this the page you are talking about here ?

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=74645&page=120&highlight=Jolina+Bryx         #1196

Edited by Dravid61+ (see edit history)
13 hours ago, vas said:

I like this video, but for me it's hard to tell something about her state. May be yes, may be no - if the video will continue with some indisputable movements and sighns then it will be a genuine first part or first half of desperation. But without it I can't say for sure what is all this behaviour about.

2 hours ago, wetting_fan said:

proper finds mate, this and the other are def legit imo. 

Thanks wetting_fan, and yes there are signs there with this model that she does look desperate.

vas, You have to take it as you see it as you think she is desperate or not and members will have there own views on each video. If it works for you then fine, but I only put up videos on this thread that I myself think the model is desperate other people may look at them in a different way.

Thanks for your comments here, much appreciated.

An old video I had found a couple of years ago featuring Oliva Berzinc. Unfortunately its very short, but it seems to me that she is pleading to be let off for a break, and is fidgeting quite a lot. Pay particular attention to 0.15 secs to 0.30 secs. I can only assume it gets cut off in the end for a break. What do you think?

(Chat) Olivia Berzinc.mp4

Here we have Evelyn looking uncomfortable biting her lip on the odd occasion and moving her hip which seems to be showing signs of she is in need of a comfort break.

She pushes her skirt between her legs/crotch and holds herself, maybe possible sign of a pee leak. To me she looks likes she could be desperate here.

This is shown in PART 3 of these videos starting at around 1h-31mins-00 till the end.

Unable to attach file due to file size

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=57493&page=168&highlight=Evelyn

On 3/25/2019 at 9:02 AM, Dravid61+ said:

Here we have Evelyn looking uncomfortable biting her lip on the odd occasion and moving her hip which seems to be showing signs of she is in need of a comfort break.

She pushes her skirt between her legs/crotch and holds herself, maybe possible sign of a pee leak. To me she looks likes she could be desperate here.

This is shown in PART 3 of these videos starting at around 1h-31mins-00 till the end.

Unable to attach file due to file size

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=57493&page=168&highlight=Evelyn

You people sound a bit like the guys from Ancient Aliens...