Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

On 10/3/2018 at 5:10 AM, JesseMx said:

Something from twitch. This streamer is doing  challenge by drinking 1.5l water and holding it for 1.5h.

Some desperation and interesting conversation. At least I liked...

https://www.twitch.tv/ videos/314130331 (just remove the space)

how did you even find this?? lol. omg is it hot... the fact that she doesn't rush to go after the challenge is over is what really gets me, maybe she likes it? xD   also if you read the messages around when she gets up, someone comments saying that she just wet herself... what do you think? seems like her crotch is a bit dark right after she gets up, then she flashes the backside of her butt for a second almost to show off the wet, could just be my imagination going into overdrive though lol...  

12 hours ago, liesjeversteven said:

youtube-dl works well.

thanks, yea i was able to get it with something similar 

2 hours ago, wetting_fan said:

how did you even find this?? lol. omg is it hot... the fact that she doesn't rush to go after the challenge is over is what really gets me, maybe she likes it? xD   also if you read the messages around when she gets up, someone comments saying that she just wet herself... what do you think? seems like her crotch is a bit dark right after she gets up, then she flashes the backside of her butt for a second almost to show off the wet, could just be my imagination going into overdrive though lol...  

thanks, yea i was able to get it with something similar 

Video still doesn't work for me...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...