Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

14 hours ago, polly33 said:

I did not find this one posted, found an short video of a Twitch streamer that had to be quite bad but had to set up a game and kinda is begging her watchers to hurry up, nothing major but still quite fun ?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/88199784

This is excellent!! Here's the download. BTW, if anyone knows of a good way to download twitch vods with a Mac, please let me know. I wound up using a piece of software I don't really like in order to get this thing on my computer.

Edit: Why am I being downvoted?

Less Go PEE TIME!.mp4

Edited by westbound (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, bsuhel said:

I think this video is already posted to here, probably earlier in this thread.

But this definitely is one of my personal all-time favorite desperation videos because I understand what she is saying and she describes all the time how badly she need to pee.

I think there is already somewhere translation about what happens in that video, I remember to saw it somewhere long time ago, but I can also make some basic roughly summary about that video if somebody is needing it.

38 minutes ago, WilllB said:
Some background first:
This certain game show video is (was) live, and broadcasted at night time, about 1.00 AM - 4.20 AM.
There is an envelope on the board. Inside of the envelope is paper where is some first name.
People can call the studio and try to guess that name. If their guess is right they will win a money. 

Thanks for this info it gives us a better insight to what this game is all about WilllB.

Is the game still going out live, and what days does it go on air.?

If these are repeats when are they televised and at what time.. Please.

On 8/18/2018 at 4:43 AM, WilllB said:

I think this video is already posted to here, probably earlier in this thread.

But this definitely is one of my personal all-time favorite desperation videos because I understand what she is saying and she describes all the time how badly she need to pee.

I think there is already somewhere translation about what happens in that video, I remember to saw it somewhere long time ago, but I can also make some basic roughly summary about that video if somebody is needing it.

Please do so