Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

I thought I had found it. but not so sure no. The clip I have is over 3 hours long. She does seem quite desperate at times, but I've gone to each point in the description and have found no evidence that she ever talks about being desperate to pee. i'm not very computer literate, but will try to upload it later.    

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Seeker

Since this is a pretty active topic I thought I would ask this here. Has anyone ever thought to watch Past Broadcasts on Twitch to look for desperation? A quick way to do it would be to scroll over the bar, looking for a thumbnail where the streamer has stepped offscreen.

1 hour ago, Seeker said:

Since this is a pretty active topic I thought I would ask this here. Has anyone ever thought to watch Past Broadcasts on Twitch to look for desperation? A quick way to do it would be to scroll over the bar, looking for a thumbnail where the streamer has stepped offscreen.

Hi Seeker

Have you not done this yourself ? Don't know how to do this.

Guest Seeker

Just go to any profile on Twitch, go to Videos, then under the drop down hit Past Broadcasts.

Then click a video and you can just hover over the scroll bar and a thumbnail will pop up. I attached some pictures and circled the streamer's head so you can see they're still at their chair.

They could be leaving for any reason, but if the stream is long enough they'll have to use the bathroom eventually and maybe there will be some desperation beforehand.

Hover.png

PastBroadcasts.PNG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...