Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

14 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

Yes your right canipee I have just downloaded the full video which is 2hr-32min-36secs and it certainly is cut down and like you said the relevant part is about23 mins long.

Thanks for clearing this up, much obliged.

Where did you find the full video? I tried yesterday but the download links were dead.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

To keep this thread moving along although its kind of a repeat.

Credit goes to DespCatcher here for downloading this desperation video of Lucy Summers, but I hope you are not offended here with what I have edited here with your uploaded video.

By DespCatcher, November 28, 2015

Lucy Summers last year on S66. One of my favourites. Wetspot visable. LucySummers19102014..mp4

I have copied,repeated,and merged the desperation/crotch holding parts of her in this video, hope you like it if not please have it removed

Lucy Summer merged and repeated holding.mp4

Came across this the other day and does anyone know who this model is, I believe it was put up in 2013 and I don't know if Bluebird is still going.

She is lying on her back with her knees in the air and her legs tightly cross while playing with her shoe which is dangling on her foot. She can't seem to keep still so whether the shoe is a distraction I don't know. Her hand is hovering around her crotch area and I am sure she would love to thrust her hand in there. To me she looks desperate for a pee.

What do you think.

Bluebird.wmv

Apologies that I have nothing to contribute, but I have a request.

A long time ago, I came to either this thread, or its previous incarnation, and found an amazing video. It was a Babestation/RLC/Studio66 video, and it was reasonably long, and the featured girl was completely naked - not covering herself up like Lori Buckby did all the time, but pretty much visible, for the most part. She wore heels (which she took off and put back on during the course of the video) and I'm remembering a very bright set, lots of white, not many dark colours.

Very obviously, visibly desperate for decent chunks of it. It was an amazing video. But I've searched and searched and I can't find it.

The only other thing I can say is that it wasn't one of the most prolific girls. No Lori, no Mikayla, no Preeti.

Don't suppose anyone remembers this?

3 hours ago, vimescarrot said:

Apologies that I have nothing to contribute, but I have a request.

A long time ago, I came to either this thread, or its previous incarnation, and found an amazing video. It was a Babestation/RLC/Studio66 video, and it was reasonably long, and the featured girl was completely naked - not covering herself up like Lori Buckby did all the time, but pretty much visible, for the most part. She wore heels (which she took off and put back on during the course of the video) and I'm remembering a very bright set, lots of white, not many dark colours.

Very obviously, visibly desperate for decent chunks of it. It was an amazing video. But I've searched and searched and I can't find it.

The only other thing I can say is that it wasn't one of the most prolific girls. No Lori, no Mikayla, no Preeti.

Don't suppose anyone remembers this?

I think this is the one you're remembering.

I did a quick search on the forum and couldn't find it here so to sure where I acquired it originally 

Ella_Unleashed010515.flv

1 hour ago, Dravid61+ said:

Blink and you may miss this, its only an 8 second edited shot here. Number 17 model the one with the hula hoop or exercise hoop, on 4 seconds she moves her hand from holding the hoop to a quick feel of her crotch. Might be worth a look for what it is.

Screen_2017_04_03_11_51_19.wmv

Even if she's not, my imagination can, quite easily, convince me that she's checking how wet she is. Thanks for the post.