Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Wetch said:

I don't know if it has been posted before and it might be a bit far fetched, but look at the body language of the woman in the red dress standing by the "countdown board". You'll get small snippets through the clip, and I think it looks like she really needs to pee! 

maybe yes, maybe no - not that much info honestly

Edited by vas (see edit history)

Does anybody please have this video of Lucy Summers taken from this description sometime in 2014.

More desperation from the UK babeshows and a definite spurt and possible full wetting at the end.

She leaks between 28:00 and 31:00 when she inspects her panties and rubs her fingers together indicating wetness and then the cameraman zooms in and you can clearly see a wet spot.

From 34:10, she crosses her legs and grabs her crotch and then starts to pee dance

Wet spot clearly visable again at 37:50.

From 50:25, she checks her crotch again for further dampness and at 50:40, she gasps and puts her hand to her mouth and I think this is the moment she starts to lose control. The cameraman very swiftly zooms to her upper half but the body language can't hide what's going on, we get treated to some fantastic pee dancing.

56 minutes ago, Dravid61+ said:

Does anybody please have this video of Lucy Summers taken from this description sometime in 2014.

More desperation from the UK babeshows and a definite spurt and possible full wetting at the end.

She leaks between 28:00 and 31:00 when she inspects her panties and rubs her fingers together indicating wetness and then the cameraman zooms in and you can clearly see a wet spot.

From 34:10, she crosses her legs and grabs her crotch and then starts to pee dance

Wet spot clearly visable again at 37:50.

From 50:25, she checks her crotch again for further dampness and at 50:40, she gasps and puts her hand to her mouth and I think this is the moment she starts to lose control. The cameraman very swiftly zooms to her upper half but the body language can't hide what's going on, we get treated to some fantastic pee dancing.

is this

?

Dravid, I reckon its this one

It's not as long as that description, only around 23mins rather than 50+.  However 21.25 she is checking her crotch and at 21.44 she puts her hand to her mouth in shock, although it looks as though its more to do with the fact her line was still open as she looks at the phone first as if she has just realised.

2 hours ago, canipee said:

It's not as long as that description, only around 23mins rather than 50+.  However 21.25 she is checking her crotch and at 21.44 she puts her hand to her mouth in shock, although it looks as though its more to do with the fact her line was still open as she looks at the phone first as if she has just realised.

So are we talking about the same video here canipee, because the length and times just don't seem to match up here ?

19 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

So are we talking about the same video here canipee, because the length and times just don't seem to match up here ?

I'm guessing it's a cut down version of it.  Her actions are identical to the ones mentioned, checking crotch, gasping 15-20 seconds later.

Given the description starts listing events happening from the 28 minute mark, that means between the 28mins and 50mins of that video is 22mins.  LucySummers19102914 is just over 23mins long.  I reckon they just cut out the relevant bit.

4 hours ago, canipee said:

Given the description starts listing events happening from the 28 minute mark, that means between the 28mins and 50mins of that video is 22mins.  LucySummers19102914 is just over 23mins long.  I reckon they just cut out the relevant bit.

Yes your right canipee I have just downloaded the full video which is 2hr-32min-36secs and it certainly is cut down and like you said the relevant part is about23 mins long.

Thanks for clearing this up, much obliged.