Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Live TV chat show desperation

13 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

Apology for the pictures but I can see them quite clearly when I bring this thread up,however I have sent a message/contact about this and I am still waiting for a reply. It may be easier to delete it and re upload it but I cannot delete this as only the administrator can do this.

Thanks.

Yeah, photos aren't showing for me either

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Priya was desperate to pee again on screen. First scene is https://lic.me/image/de91d292b3bd8b2b20db.mp4 @ 3.50 she has already expressed her desire to pee but has a spasm on camera. The second scene

She is my favourite of these game show hosts. She is awesome (this is my personal opinion). I love her sense of humour and her attitude.  There are also other similar but shorter videos on You

This thread as been quite for a while now, so here's one that will keep it going. Another Babestation model desperate to pee, seen her before and cannot remember her name. Does anybody know pleas

Posted Images

Guest Cthulu

Has anybody asked them to maybe make a video from after the shows when the girls are bursting? I guess they would get an even bigger community with that move.

On 10/07/2016 at 10:08 AM, Despguy123 said:

No real obvious desperation but she said in a later interview that she had to sit down because she thought she was going to wet herself

Here is the interview!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1256508/i-was-going-to-wet-myself-holly-willoughby-makes-shocking-confession-after-her-famous-giggling-fit-with-philip-schofield-on-this-morning/

• 1 month later...

COME ON GUYS AND GALS DON'T LET THIS THREAD DIE ITS BEEN TOO LONG WITHOUT ANY INPUT

JesseMX put up 2 snapshots from this video ( Page 11 of this thread ) where Paige Phillips looks like she peed on the carpet while she was sat down He said that he did not have the video, well here it is.This is only half of the video as the full video is too large to upload here, but there does not seem to much happening in the second half of the video but if anyone would like to see it let me know. When she stands up at 9-06 she looks down where she as been sat looking a little guilty, near the end of the video at 30 mins the camera shows the wet mark on the carpet. Part way through this video the camera goes to another model and then back to this video, whether she went for a pee during this switch I don't know.

Paige Phillips.wmv

Paige Phillips_20160814222839.jpeg

Paige Phillips_20160814222957.jpeg

Edited by Dravid61+ (see edit history)

This is Charlie C who is dying to pee, the actual length of this video lasts for 3 hours 30 minutes and this video is the last 30 minutes of it due to the size of the upload. I don't think she will have gone the full length of the video without a piss as I am sure there will have been comfort breaks but I don't know?

She certainly needed to pee here where she says at the very beginning in the first 41 seconds " I need to go for a wee " then followed by something else and then followed by " I need to piss" and at the end " I need to go for a wee " I have edited this with a close up view of her saying this in another short video here.

She was really working hard on her crotch/pee hole here with plenty of massaging,rubbing,tapping and pulling her panties up tight against her crotch. She was also moving back and fore at times while she was sat down which is a typical desperation sign. She also worked hard using each hand at different times as she worked on her desperation. 

What was  disappointing and annoying was the fucking camera man with the angle he was at, and he should have stepped back more for a better view.

It would be nice to have some feedback from the followers of this thread as to what you think she is saying here at the very beginning or in any other part of the video.

Thanks.

Charlie C. Dying to pee.wmv

Charlie C. Desperate to go for a wee_20160902121019.jpeg

Charlie C. Desperate to go for a wee.JPG

Charlie C. Saying she has to go for a wee.wmv

• 2 weeks later...