Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Office desperation sightings (female)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've recently started a job working in the offices of a large company, and I've been lucky enough to see some nice desperation sightings:   During the induction week for the new starters, we had a g

I used to work in an office, so I've got a few of these to share, starting with my own.  I'll limit it to what I haven't posted elsewhere here. One day, I was working in a satellite office alone,

Another sighting I’ve just remembered. I used to work with a girl called Hayley – early 20s, slim, brown hair, very cute and chatty. She absolutely loved tea, she would drink cup after cup and as a re

Wow even more great sightings, sounds like a great place to work as I sure don't get sightings like that in my office.

Emma definitely sounds like the sort of lady who'd fit in very well in this group, I'm sure she'd do well in the holding contests :-)

The sighting at the training sounds fantastic, she must have been bursting but so shy, I wonder though if you leaving the room for a drink is what gave her the courage to be able to stand up and leave? Maybe if you'd not got up she'd have tried to wait for the break still? I have seen that in meetings where one person leaves after meeting has run for a long time and then a few others feel confident enough to go.

• 2 weeks later...

that was rather naughty of you to stall her like that Despguy

It was a bit, but she seemed quite happy to stand there and chat despite being quite obviously bursting. I remember once she did the same thing to me when I was dying to go!

Here is another sighting I remember from when I used to work in a shop as a cashier. Not strictly office desperation but its still a good one:

Around midday, I noticed that another cashier who was also my supervisor, Emma (early 20s, cute, blonde and curvy, wearing our work uniform of polo shirt and tight black trousers) was dancing from foot to foot with her arms folded, and she seemed quite tense and flustered when normally she was very relaxed and easy going. She had not had a break since the store opened about 3 hours before, and clearly was wanting to go to the loo badly but we had been quite busy, and she had not found any time to go. During a brief quiet moment, she leaned over my till and said to me quietly 'Just going to the loo, back in a sec'. She only took a couple of steps before a customer stopped her and began to ask her questions about a purchase they had made. It turned out that the customer wanted a refund, so Emma had to delay her much needed pee break while she processed the refund, which took a good few minutes. By the time she had finished that, the tills were now busy again and her chance to nip to loo had passed. I saw her stood behind her till, serving customers with her usual polite smile but she was blushing and was fidgeting around, crossing her legs and sometimes bobbing or bending forwards slightly as she served her customers. After she'd finished serving one customer, she glanced at me and bit her lip, giving me a pained looking smile and bouncing on the spot before greeting her next customer.

After another few minutes, the tills were fairly quiet again. Emma walked towards my till and resumed her pee dancing, biting her lip as she checked her watch. 'I really need the loo, but the guy from the garden centre will be here in a second so I'll just have to wait' she said, dancing from foot to foot. Part of her job as a supervisor was to cash the mornings takings from our gardening store next door, which took a good 15 minutes. Right on cue, he came in with the takings and Emma had to lock herself in the office with him. I could only imagine her shifting around in her seat, trying to hang on and not let on she was bursting for a wee while trying to count the takings and make sure their till would have enough change for the afternoon. By the time they had finished, the store was busy again. Emma came out of the office and walked over to the tills, looking worriedly at the queue of customers waiting. By now she must have been really desperate, but was trying hard to be polite and professional when talking to customers. She looked really flustered, rosy cheeked and could hardly stand still, dying to run off for a pee but there was no time to go while it was so busy.

After around 10 minutes, the store began to quieten down again. Emma was standing at the end of my till, dancing from foot to foot and looking absolutely frantic. As I finished serving the last customer in my queue, she gave the customer a cute smile. 'Thanks, have a good day!' she said brightly, before leaning forwards to speak to me quietly, crossing her legs. 'Oh thank god, I can go for a wee now! Back in a minute' she said breathlessly, grinning and hurried off to the loo. She came back looking much more relieved.

I also had a cute blonde manager when I worked there who seemed to put off going for a wee until she was really desperate, which led to a few nice sightings. I will write these up when I next get chance.

Love the new sightings, especially the meeting one, I always love the idea of people stuck in meetings with steadily filling bladders.

Just remembered another good sighting from another morning meeting I was in. I was sat next to a cute Chinese girl - short, slim, early 20s, dark hair, wearing skinny jeans and a tight t-shirt (it was a 'casual Friday'). She brought in a large mug of coffee which she finished off within just a few minutes. After about an hour I noticed her getting steadily more fidgety, crossing and uncrossing her legs under the table, and when she had her legs uncrossed she was bouncing one knee quickly up and down, resting her hands in her lap. She kept making frequent glances at the clock, looking anxious as we still had another 30 minutes scheduled. I wondered why she didn't excuse herself so she could nip to the loo, but as there were some quite important colleagues in the room, I'm guessing she was too embarrassed to just walk out. Towards the end of the meeting she could hardly sit still, and she spent the last few minutes sat right on the edge of her chair, bouncing her legs frantically and fanning her thighs in and out, biting her lip and anxiously trying to pay attention to what was being said in the meeting rather than the pressure in her bladder. Nobody else could see her fidgeting, as she was just about keeping her composure above the table (despite being rosy cheeked and looking slightly flustered), but under the table she couldn't keep her legs still even for a second. As the meeting started to overrun slightly, she seemed to be getting more and more anxious, constantly shifting position in her seat and biting her lip, tapping her hands on her jiggling thighs.

When the meeting finally ended, she was first out of the room. She hurried to her desk, trying to keep her thighs pushed together as she walked, put down her notepad and mug and headed straight for the toilets. 'Need a wee!' she whispered as she hurried past me, giving me a cute and embarrassed looking smile.

A couple more sightings from when I used to do shop work. One of the shop managers was an attractive, curvy bubbly blonde in her late 20s called Carla who seemed to put off going to the loo for ages, usually because she was too busy to find time to go.

I remember once she was pee dancing while waiting to take one of the tills off to be cashed up at the end of the day. She was bouncing up and down while pushing one thigh across the other, swapping between legs every few seconds, pacing around and looking like she was about to burst. She certainly wasn't shy about needing to go so badly and made no effort to hide her pee dancing. She was getting impatient as another staff member was making a purchase at that till, and kept changing his mind about a certain item. In the end, he decided he wanted something else, so he walked off to get the other product off the shelf. She called after him 'Ooh hurry up, I need a wee!'. She laughed and bent forwards, turning to the girl on the till. 'Wish he'd hurry up, I'm bursting. I haven't had chance to go all day'. She danced around for another minute or so, during which time another manager asked her why she couldn't stand still. 'Because I'm desperate for a wee!' she replied with a cheeky grin and danced some more. before he came back with the item. 'Oh please hurry up!' she said laughing as he walked back to the till deliberately slowly to tease her. The cashier quickly finished the sale off and Carla hurriedly took the till away to the office, handing it to the supervisors before rushing off to the loo.

There was also another time when it was very cold outside, and was pretty chilly inside the shop as well. Carla came walking past the tills during the late afternoon and stopped to chat to us, as the shop was fairly quiet. I noticed her dancing from foot to foot, and I wasn't sure if it was because she was just cold or because she needed to pee, until she said 'I need the loo but the breakroom is freezing and I don't want to pull my trousers down!'. She laughed and bent forwards with her hands on her thighs, before straightening up and bouncing slightly. Someone suggested that she'd have to wait until she got home, and she replied 'I've been waiting for ages, I'm not sure I can last that long!'. I did see her about an hour later looking more relaxed, so she must have bitten the bullet and used the loo at some point despite the cold!

I also remember one evening where we had an event on, and Carla was out at the front of the car park, directing the cars. She had been drinking a large mug of coffee before she went out. After about two hours, I was sitting in the breakroom with a couple of my co-workers when Carla came rushing in, looking red faced and flustered. She smiled and stopped for a chat, and at the same time started doing a very obvious pee dance - shifting from foot to foot and pushing her thighs together, not making any effort to disguise it. After a couple of minutes she bent forwards and said 'Ooh I need to go for a wee, I've been dying for the past hour!' and rushed out of the room towards the staff toilets.

• 1 month later...

A couple more:

A few months ago we had a team meeting at a hired venue, and there were only two single toilets which led to a couple of desperate women! During the early afternoon, a cute blonde woman in her 30s was stood shifting from foot to foot, waiting outside the locked female toilet. She was chatting to someone and they commented on the fact that she couldn't stand still. She laughed and bent forwards before resuming her foot-to-foot dance, saying 'I really need the toilet!'. They suggested that she use the men's one, but that turned out to be in use as well. She fidgeted around for another minute or so until the female toilet became free, and she rushed in for relief.

Towards the end of the day, a gorgeous brunette woman in her late 20s hurried towards the toilets, only to find the female toilet in use. She sighed in frustration and crossed her legs tightly, before glancing round and darting into the men's toilet. She came out after a couple of minutes and another woman waiting for the loo saw her coming out of the men's. The brunette woman laughed, blushing slightly, and said 'I couldn't wait, I was bursting!'.

During a coffee break, a small queue had formed outside the female toilet. I was stood chatting to some colleagues when I noticed than one of the women in our group, an attractive blonde lady in her 40s, was standing with her legs very tightly crossed. She was drinking a cup of tea while chatting to us, but every so often she would glance over at the queue, and occasionally would uncross her legs before crossing them the other way. At one point, she turned to the woman stood next to her and said quietly 'I need to go to the loo but there's a queue'. The other woman laughed and said hopefully she would not have to wait too much longer. After a few more minutes of leg crossing, she put down her cup of tea and went to wait outside the loo, standing with her arms folded and legs very tightly crossed until it became free and she hurried in.