Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whilst i'm scrolling through my tumblr i come across some little short vids that people have posted which I love so i thought i would share them here.   I will update this thread when i find

Ripped because this is a fantastic entry into the small category of visible jeans wettings in a vehicle. VERY visible, what a stain and puddle! Wetting Vids — peeingpage Woman pees jeans in car.m

#6 - I love this vid, i just wish it was longer.  The girl is desperate but has been told she can only pee for 5 seconds before stopping. I love her moans of desperation.   5 Seconds.mp4

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

I just lost a video I loved. It was on Tumblr but I guess those page #s aren't locked in stone. I thought it was at fullbladderfun .tumblr.com/page/11. It featured a young lady in tight white shorts with an incredibly cute rear end as she did an extended and lovely full blown pee pee dance and jitter bug. Can anyone help?

Edited by CreativePup
typo (see edit history)

Trying again:

I just lost a Tumblr video I loved. It as on fullbladderfun .tumblr.com but that site was taken over by R-rated non-omo content. 

It featured a young lady in tight white shorts and a green top with an incredibly cute rear end as she did an extended and lovely full blown pee pee dance and jitter bug. You can't see her face - it was just focused on her mid-section. It was SO hot. Anyone know the clip I'm speaking of from such a vague description? 

Many thanks if you can help locate it!

1 hour ago, CreativePup said:

Trying again:

I just lost a Tumblr video I loved. It as on fullbladderfun .tumblr.com but that site was taken over by R-rated non-omo content. 

It featured a young lady in tight white shorts and a green top with an incredibly cute rear end as she did an extended and lovely full blown pee pee dance and jitter bug. You can't see her face - it was just focused on her mid-section. It was SO hot. Anyone know the clip I'm speaking of from such a vague description? 

Many thanks if you can help locate it!

Is it this? 

11 hours ago, largebio said:

http://superdesperatelittlekitty.tumblr.com/post/159321483993/password-is-despkitty

Love her desperate sounds while undressing.

-WARNING: Nudity-

This is hot as shit. And here's another good video I found on her tumblr -- http://superdesperatelittlekitty.tumblr.com/post/159091577858/swimsuit-hold-password-is-despkitty-it-may-take-a

edit: this girl's tumblr is a gold mine. I'm shocked I went this long without having discovered it.

Edited by westbound (see edit history)
Guest phoenix80803

Sorry to sound so needy but could someone grab

On 4/11/2017 at 2:11 AM, largebio said:

http://superdesperatelittlekitty.tumblr.com/post/159321483993/password-is-despkitty

Love her desperate sounds while undressing.

-WARNING: Nudity-

On 4/11/2017 at 1:03 PM, westbound said:

This is hot as shit. And here's another good video I found on her tumblr -- http://superdesperatelittlekitty.tumblr.com/post/159091577858/swimsuit-hold-password-is-despkitty-it-may-take-a

edit: this girl's tumblr is a gold mine. I'm shocked I went this long without having discovered it.

these two videos please. 

Edited by phoenix80803
figured out password. So dumb. (see edit history)