Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whilst i'm scrolling through my tumblr i come across some little short vids that people have posted which I love so i thought i would share them here.   I will update this thread when i find

Ripped because this is a fantastic entry into the small category of visible jeans wettings in a vehicle. VERY visible, what a stain and puddle! Wetting Vids — peeingpage Woman pees jeans in car.m

#6 - I love this vid, i just wish it was longer.  The girl is desperate but has been told she can only pee for 5 seconds before stopping. I love her moans of desperation.   5 Seconds.mp4

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, M1ndblow said:

i use the firefox addon UnPlug to download these, it would probably be better to convert them off flv but i dont really know how, and my conputer would take hours doing it anyway.

Desperation at its Finest Pt1.flv

Desperation at its Finest Pt2.flv

8 hours ago, k_nor said:

Does anyone have the opportunIty to share this IF you got It downloaded?

6 hours ago, phoenix80803 said:

Is there anyone who can get a downloadable link for these two?

Yup.

Omorashi Roleplay — z-bones69 - Pt.1 Desperation at its finest-144544679676.mp4

Omorashi Roleplay — z-bones69 - Pt. 2 Desperation at its finest-144544676446.mp4

secret•kinky•blog-154970676933.mp4

On 12/26/2016 at 11:55 PM, foxes said:

Hey guys, I'm looking for a video which I had downloaded a while back but appear to have lost.  The video is of an accident and includes two or three girls, one of whom has a mask on.  They are joking and having a good time and when they walk in the bathroom, the girl in the mask grabs a towel and puts it on the ground.  She sits down on the towel and gets dared to pee her jeans which she proceeds to do, while checking the progress.  It was incredibly sexy, and if anyone remembers it or can find it, that'd be awesome!

I sure hope it turns up =)