Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whilst i'm scrolling through my tumblr i come across some little short vids that people have posted which I love so i thought i would share them here.   I will update this thread when i find

Ripped because this is a fantastic entry into the small category of visible jeans wettings in a vehicle. VERY visible, what a stain and puddle! Wetting Vids — peeingpage Woman pees jeans in car.m

#6 - I love this vid, i just wish it was longer.  The girl is desperate but has been told she can only pee for 5 seconds before stopping. I love her moans of desperation.   5 Seconds.mp4

Posted Images

I'm not sure if this one has been posted yet but  I just found a new one from "myomosecret". She wets and leaks her diaper. One of her best videos if you ask me ;)

http://myomosecret.tumblr.com/post/126222281400/my-first-diaper-wetting-i-had-to-go-really-badi

The video was absolutely spectacular. Here's an archive of this one and her other recent diaper videos,

post-1-0-70960800-1439507226_thumb.jpg

tumblr_nsso9yGLg51uyx416.mp4

post-1-0-37624400-1439507849_thumb.jpg

tumblr_nt1j3xVZyn1uyx416.mp4

post-1-0-07928800-1439507921_thumb.jpg

tumblr_nstjrb1xDV1uyx416.mp4

That last one also, hnnghh. I think this is going to quickly become one of my all time favorite tumblr pages.

Anyone have any tips on downloading files from here onto iPhones? It just plays automatically without saving

Can you hold down on the link (instead of tapping on it, hold down on it) to bring up a contextual menu that will allow you to save the link?

If not, no idea. I don't have an iPhone. I would imagine there should also be a way to bring up a menu that will allow you to save the video while it's playing as well.

Anyone have any tips on downloading files from here onto iPhones? It just plays automatically without saving

You can not download files to your iphone using safari because safari isn´t allowed to access the file system. If you want to download stuff to your iphone you need to install a special 3rd party browser/download app like iDownloader or Quik Downloader.

Some random ones I've found, could be repeats. More to follow.

Some more, definitely some repeats in here but I can never tell.

pee lover — car wetting.mp4

pee lover — super-omorashi-rainbows So this is me wetting.mp4

Unleash The Wet omomeup Been holding all day and I was trying to.mp4

Unleash The Wet omomeup Been wetting my jeggings all day just.mp4

WET PANTY daddys-twisted-fantasies xanax–princess.mp4

WET PANTY drinkhisdelight I just couldn’t hold it anymore

WET PANTY holdingholding It wouldn’t stop coming out

WET PANTY jpee1 pee-my-pants Ooooo so much better.mp4

My If-anyone-I-know-finds-this-Im-denying-it Blog — 2 videos in 2 days I’m being very naughty.mp4

My If-anyone-I-know-finds-this-Im-denying-it Blog — Chair wetting part 1 3.mp4

My If-anyone-I-know-finds-this-Im-denying-it Blog — daddys-twisted-fantasies xanax–princess.mp4

My If-anyone-I-know-finds-this-Im-denying-it Blog — Here’s a little surprise as a thank you for.mp4

My If-anyone-I-know-finds-this-Im-denying-it Blog — I only just managed to get in the bath before the.mp4

My If-anyone-I-know-finds-this-Im-denying-it Blog — I started leaking as I ran up the stairs! I didn’t.mp4

My If-anyone-I-know-finds-this-Im-denying-it Blog — I’ve reached 100 followers! As a thank you and.mp4

My If-anyone-I-know-finds-this-Im-denying-it Blog — Just a little dribble on the bathroom floor.mp4

My If-anyone-I-know-finds-this-Im-denying-it Blog — Peeing in the shower ☺️.mp4

My If-anyone-I-know-finds-this-Im-denying-it Blog — peetrina After 8 hours I finally lost control.mp4

My If-anyone-I-know-finds-this-Im-denying-it Blog — So basically I lost control in my red shorts.mp4

My If-anyone-I-know-finds-this-Im-denying-it Blog — So I had quite a big accident….mp4

My If-anyone-I-know-finds-this-Im-denying-it Blog — The aftermath.mp4

My If-anyone-I-know-finds-this-Im-denying-it Blog — Tuesday Treat ☺️.mp4

• 2 weeks later...