Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whilst i'm scrolling through my tumblr i come across some little short vids that people have posted which I love so i thought i would share them here.   I will update this thread when i find

Ripped because this is a fantastic entry into the small category of visible jeans wettings in a vehicle. VERY visible, what a stain and puddle! Wetting Vids — peeingpage Woman pees jeans in car.m

#6 - I love this vid, i just wish it was longer.  The girl is desperate but has been told she can only pee for 5 seconds before stopping. I love her moans of desperation.   5 Seconds.mp4

Posted Images

Ya'll need to start posting pictures along with those links, I can't tell what has and hasn't been posted. I've used the links to try and match them, but hopefully I'll be able to post ones that haven't been posted yet!

Here's some pullups/diaper ones as a nice change of pace!

First off a nice back diaper wetting!

post-8405-0-31903600-1437638917_thumb.pnpost-8405-0-95600000-1437638917_thumb.pn

tumblr_nn0emyoyfq1rc4107.mp4

And next a really hot pull-up wetting!

post-8405-0-58849600-1437638980_thumb.pnpost-8405-0-03342200-1437638981_thumb.pn

tumblr_nr1660F0AC1rc4107.mp4

Yeah, thanks a lot for your contributions, but it would be nice if you made sure to post at least a short description of the vid in addition to just the link :) .

Ya'll need to start posting pictures along with those links, I can't tell what has and hasn't been posted. I've used the links to try and match them, but hopefully I'll be able to post ones that haven't been posted yet!

Here's some pullups/diaper ones as a nice change of pace!

First off a nice back diaper wetting!

attachicon.gifvlcsnap-error637.pngattachicon.gifvlcsnap-error694.png

attachicon.giftumblr_nn0emyoyfq1rc4107.mp4

And next a really hot pull-up wetting!

attachicon.gifvlcsnap-error160.pngattachicon.gifvlcsnap-error740.png

attachicon.giftumblr_nr1660F0AC1rc4107.mp4

What tumblr are these from?

cant find the video but this is the best i can do
attachicon.gif tumblr_npcg2zrSus1tgsgdu_filmstrip.jpg

Yeah, thanks a lot for your contributions, but it would be nice if you made sure to post at least a short description of the vid in addition to just the link :) .

Just saying, if it's been deleted that way twice, there's probably a good reason. It's extremely rare for a video to actually have the file deleted off the server like that.

Dang, wish someone could get it. Looks to be absolutely amazing. The imaginations wanders... :( Can't be that bad!

There's no wetting but here you go.

dredown_tumblr_125798230689.mp4