Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These pictures are a bit old and I took them back then to send them to someone, but I've decided to upload them to celebrate the fact that I now own exactly one pair of casual pants my size. Seriously

I love your drenched jeans!   They made me very hard.   

Posted Images

Thank you for the pictures, a really nice wet patch.

Don't give up hope on a video, try doing a rehearsal without peeing and see if you can get the angle and lighting right before you do the pee, see if that works.

Good luck!

That's... actually a good idea. I've thought about it before, but I've always been too lazy so I ended up skipping around trying not to wet myself while trying to adjust the camera.

I don't know how to cut videos, either. I should probably google it. And clean up my room so I don't have half my belongings in the frame. Wouldn't want someone to recognize me by my teddy bear carpet.

Edited by oswin (see edit history)

I seriously enjoyed your pix . Thank you for sharing. I can tell you from  personal experience , waiting to you are desperate to set up the camera and to get the lighting right is domed to failure .  I have ended up struggling  not to wet while getting set and ended up rushing and not getting something right. I am not talking about perfection either. I ended up disappointed with the results being to poor to post.

I have found that taking some stills or even a quick video beforehand so I know just what to do, where to stand ,and having enough light prevents this. I hope you give it a try.