Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These pictures are a bit old and I took them back then to send them to someone, but I've decided to upload them to celebrate the fact that I now own exactly one pair of casual pants my size. Seriously

I love your drenched jeans!   They made me very hard.   

Posted Images

Beautiful pictures. Judging by the wetness of your jeans I'd say you must've needed that pee quiet badly.

I can't deny I'd like a video even better, but I agree with FetishGuru. The most important thing is that you are having fun and we should be glad with any of the fun you share with us.

Thank you for the pictures, a really nice wet patch.

Don't give up hope on a video, try doing a rehearsal without peeing and see if you can get the angle and lighting right before you do the pee, see if that works.

Good luck!

That's... actually a good idea. I've thought about it before, but I've always been too lazy so I ended up skipping around trying not to wet myself while trying to adjust the camera.

I don't know how to cut videos, either. I should probably google it. And clean up my room so I don't have half my belongings in the frame. Wouldn't want someone to recognize me by my teddy bear carpet.

Edited by oswin (see edit history)

I seriously enjoyed your pix . Thank you for sharing. I can tell you from  personal experience , waiting to you are desperate to set up the camera and to get the lighting right is domed to failure .  I have ended up struggling  not to wet while getting set and ended up rushing and not getting something right. I am not talking about perfection either. I ended up disappointed with the results being to poor to post.

I have found that taking some stills or even a quick video beforehand so I know just what to do, where to stand ,and having enough light prevents this. I hope you give it a try. 

Oswin, you are beautiful and I'd love to see a video of this.

so I ended up skipping around trying not to wet myself while trying to adjust the camera.

cool --- Thinking of you trying not to wet yourself and ending up wetting is a turn-on.  I haven't wet myself while trying hard not to since I was in elementary school, in class.  It was fun.

Oswin, you are beautiful and I'd love to see a video of this.

cool --- Thinking of you trying not to wet yourself and ending up wetting is a turn-on.  I haven't wet myself while trying hard not to since I was in elementary school, in class.  It was fun.

Oh... I have, but usually, it involves holding.