OmoOrg Discord's 1-year anniversary! Read more... ×

Fun Things to Do in Diapers

So I was wondering something. I love wetting and messing my diaper, but after that and some... other things (if you catch my drift) its just kind of over. Is there anything that anyone does in them that would be fun to do as well? All stories and ideas welcome. :)

Anything is more fun in diapers. They feel nice, your free to use then whenever you want, and the thrill of maybe noticed is a good rush with public wearing.

• Upvote 1

Guest wetatnite

My housemates and I go bowling, rollerskating, and to the movies with padded bums. It's nice to go out with the guys, mainly, but there's always the added thrill of making sure we aren't caught.

If you have a girlfriend, wife, significant other, or partner that's into diapers EVERYTHING is fun.

My housemates and I go bowling, rollerskating, and to the movies with padded bums. It's nice to go out with the guys, mainly, but there's always the added thrill of making sure we aren't caught.

So you live together with a few ABDL people? How did that happen?

Guest wetatnite

So you live together with a few ABDL people? How did that happen?

Yup. I met one of the guys online, and he seemed pretty down to earth. When I visited his country, we met up and got on together, and about 18 months later he had a spot in his house become available. He asked me if I wanted to apply for it, and the rest is history. Not all of us in the house are DL, so we are sensitive to those who don't know.

So um, I was listening to the latest biglittlepodcast earlier on and they said that if you mix some j-lube powder into some baby powder and sprinkle it into your diaper, it gets crazy fun when you wet.   I think the term she used was 'like a slip and slide in your pants'. 

Never tried it but definitely curious about that...  Sounds fun if a bit messy :P

So um, I was listening to the latest biglittlepodcast earlier on and they said that if you mix some j-lube powder into some baby powder and sprinkle it into your diaper, it gets crazy fun when you wet.   I think the term she used was 'like a slip and slide in your pants'. 

Never tried it but definitely curious about that...  Sounds fun if a bit messy :P

That sounds amazing! I'm going to have to give that a try!