Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Why Nature is what it is: scenario 1

So, my friends and I were thinking of why nature is what it is and what would happen if you changed anything about it. Usually we end up with things that break reality and destroy the universe. So, I was in school and thought "what would happen if I could mind control the teacher and a random girl in my class?" I immediately thought towards wetting. This time, however, I did not find an unattractive prostect in my mind, but rather something that intrigued me. What if I were to have the girl start losing control of her bladder, and have her ask the teacher to use the restroom? Then the teacher would say no, as I make her. The girl is still losing it and the teacher continues on with class. Some people would look at the girl awkwardly, and they would pester the teacher while I had the girl spread her legs and start releasing. The teacher I had in question would act astonished and jog over to her to yell at her (not to be mean, she's an angel. =3) But the girl would have to stem the flow. I would then make a scene with all this and have the girl fully lose it during that time. This may sound kind of sketchy, but let's have YOU think of some.

So, I propose that we should think of ways that mind control can mess with people in omorashi-related incidents, and NOT of why not having mind control makes perfect sense.

Now, before I get replies saying that mind control is possible, let's assume that you can't do it like a super-hero. In this scenario, you have remote control over people's minds, and you can do it as you see fit with no resistance, preparations, or equipment. Just go with the flow.

Case in point, what would YOU do to a person if you had mind control?

So sort of a mind control fantasy? I can get in on that.

One of the fantasies I've always thought of, was finding a girl who already needed to pee, and simply convincing them that every bathroom they found was either locked or out of order, and if they finally broke down and went to pee outside, they would see a cop approaching them, until eventually they just have an accident.

So sort of a mind control fantasy? I can get in on that.

One of the fantasies I've always thought of, was finding a girl who already needed to pee, and simply convincing them that every bathroom they found was either locked or out of order, and if they finally broke down and went to pee outside, they would see a cop approaching them, until eventually they just have an accident.

Perfect. Good start to this thread.

Aww. Looks like nobody wants to post here...

I bet the title didn't help XD

I think it's the tags that frightened people off.

On topic: Two ideas come to mind...

1) Get a sitting lady think she's sitting on a toilet

2) Get her to forget about her bladder and having to pee altogether, leaving her to wonder why her pants are soaked, once it happens

I think it's the tags that frightened people off.

On topic: Two ideas come to mind...

1) Get a sitting lady think she's sitting on a toilet

2) Get her to forget about her bladder and having to pee altogether, leaving her to wonder why her pants are soaked, once it happens

ha ha, nice.

off topic: yeah, the tags were kind of an inside joke.

So, my friends and I were thinking of why nature is what it is and what would happen if you changed anything about it. Usually we end up with things that break reality and destroy the universe. So, I was in school and thought "what would happen if I could mind control the teacher and a random girl in my class?" I immediately thought towards wetting. This time, however, I did not find an unattractive prostect in my mind, but rather something that intrigued me. What if I were to have the girl start losing control of her bladder, and have her ask the teacher to use the restroom? Then the teacher would say no, as I make her. The girl is still losing it and the teacher continues on with class. Some people would look at the girl awkwardly, and they would pester the teacher while I had the girl spread her legs and start releasing. The teacher I had in question would act astonished and jog over to her to yell at her (not to be mean, she's an angel. =3) But the girl would have to stem the flow. I would then make a scene with all this and have the girl fully lose it during that time. This may sound kind of sketchy, but let's have YOU think of some.

So, I propose that we should think of ways that mind control can mess with people in omorashi-related incidents, and NOT of why not having mind control makes perfect sense.

Now, before I get replies saying that mind control is possible, let's assume that you can't do it like a super-hero. In this scenario, you have remote control over people's minds, and you can do it as you see fit with no resistance, preparations, or equipment. Just go with the flow.

Case in point, what would YOU do to a person if you had mind control?

There are a lot of things I would do, even if they push some ethical boundaries.  Your post, yeah I think I could get behind that.

Hmmmmm, interesting question I must say. I'd mind control a girl to drink a lot of water before a situation where she'd be unable to use the bathroom for a while, like a long car trip or a class with a strict teacher. I would then stop the mind control and leave the girl to hold in all that pee.

It's a subtle distinction, but I'd rather have body control powers(i.e. the target remains fully conscious and in control of their own thoughts, but has no control over their movements unless I grant it) to mind control. As for how to use it, a few ideas that come to mind:-Whenever the target gets close to a bathroom, I over-ride control of their legs to make them walk away. To add to their torment, I let them get a little closer to the toilet each time they attempt to use it, maybe even eventually letting them pull down their panties and sit down before forcing them to retreat without relief.-Take control of a girl's body as she enter's a bathroom stall to force her to set down and release without pulling down her pants.-Taking control of their hands and arms to make them write/type messages of a taunting nature(may be combined with any other manipulations).-Controlling an already desperate girl to threateningly raise a bottle of water to her mouth, pausing to let her beg for mercy, and then forcing her to drink it down as quickly as possible. At the same time, she's paralyzed in a position that isn't conducive to holding, with the muscles needed for holding and talking being the only ones under her control. If she begs to be allowed to use the bathroom, I force her to grab another bottle of water, silently threatening to force her to drink it.-Allow a girl who is on the verge to make a mad rush for the bathroom only to paralyze her once she's within sight of a toilet. For added torment, I force her to turn on the tap of the bathroom sink, forcing her to listen to running water as she stares at the source of her salvation just out of reach.

to make myself feel better I'm going to say that this is wrong. But I have to say that I'd do something like this as well. Probably a good thing we don't have these powers.

Probably a good thing we don't have these powers.

Surprisingly enough, this is the basis of the title of this thread. You see, the reason I called this "why nature is what it is" is because super powers can destroy our universe. nature is here to prevent that in this case. "scenario 1" indicates that this is only the first power we can abuse to wreck the very fabric of reality, and that I may post more (with even scarier tags!)

Surprisingly enough, this is the basis of the title of this thread. You see, the reason I called this "why nature is what it is" is because super powers can destroy our universe. nature is here to prevent that in this case. "scenario 1" indicates that this is only the first power we can abuse to wreck the very fabric of reality, and that I may post more (with even scarier tags!)

I can't wait to see what these future posts may hold. (Pun intended)

If there's no possibility of supervillainy or superheroism that takes a lot of the fun out of it. Even if it was just the equivalent of Adam West Batman TV stuff. That's the only setup under I which I could see myself using such powers, even if it made me the goofiest antagonist in the history of anything and everything.

Just saying.

If there's no possibility of super-villainy or super-heroism that takes a lot of the fun out of it. Even if it was just the equivalent of Adam West Batman TV stuff. That's the only setup under I which I could see myself using such powers, even if it made me the goofiest antagonist in the history of anything and everything.

Just saying.

truly, but there's some SCARY stuff that happens when you introduce superpowers to man.

This thread does not go so far as to explain scenarios and how they mess up the world, but rather to give us a chance to share some omorashi fantasies using superpowers.

What if it's already like that?

what if it's already like what?

also, what if what's already like that?

Edited by gamblerrur (see edit history)