Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Heya guys :)

Its me LazyBlazy from DA (a silly introduction because I'm never active here). Just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be releasing a Flash/game/interactive, its a little short but its really well done <3.

-post-27474-0-37664900-1413793236_thumb.p

Its a mild NSFW project of mines that includes some heavy wetting in diapers with my new OC Tessa (and more), which I'm sure you'll all appreceate.

Download link:

https://omorashi.org/files/file/2701-lazyblazy-home-alone-tess/

Peace Homies >:T!

Edited by Kirito
Download link added (see edit history)

Just got a chance to check it out, have to say I quite like it!

There are a couple things that could make it even more awesome, ditto with any other flash you decide to upload here; A replay button for the wetting segments would probably make a lot of folks happy for reasons of a wink-wink nudge-nudge variety, as well as perhaps a way to go back a scene in case they might have clicked past it.

Other than that, it's a super-great piece of work, and I hope not only that you continue to post cool stuff like this, but that others are inspired to make their own flash animations in the future. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Voting has ended, the results are IN!

Thanks for Voting everyone, I'm super happy to announce Home Alone Tess PT2 Won by a landslide!

Currently you can still check out the POLL,  but votes aren't being accepted since the voting period has ended. I'll be doing a follow up soon, but now we know what we want, and that's some more Tess hehee. Based on the first one, I have a feeling we will see someone else besides Tessa ;3.

Help fund Home Alone Tess 2!

Donations are open and you have the opportunity to request what YOU want to see in this project <3

This project will be WAY bigger than the first, and I need your help to make it happen. I know this is an Omo community and some aren't too fond of ABDL fetish related stuff, as I mentioned, if I get certain funding people will be able to request exactly what they want and I'll incorporate ideas as options which will effect the outcome of the storyline (yay for multiple endings and fetishes). So pants/panty wetting is not out of the question <3

I would start a new post (I might), but I'm not sure how to delete some of my previous psots.. so I won't be hogging up space lol. You can check out further information regarding to how it works and donation perks at this LINK

Lets make it Kick ass!