Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First of all: This video DOES contain nudity and sexual content (masturbation).

I stumbled across a reddit post linking to this video. It's quite long, over 20 minutes in total. It consists of three separate videos, edited together into a single, long one. They all seem to be of the same girl. The first one contains desperation, clothed wetting, and then some slight nudity and almost as slight masturbation. The other two are very similar to one another: She's nude, obviously very desperate, and she touches herself as she wets. In the second clip, she's on her knees on the floor, it looks like, and in the third one, she's sitting on her bed. 

The second clip starts at 9:20, the third at 15:45.

For those of you who might not like nudity and masturbation: For the first five minutes of the video, she's fully clothed (jean shorts, underwear, a top of some sort), she's desperate, and she wets. THEN she starts undressing, around the five minute mark, before the masturbation starts. So feel free to watch for the first five minutes and then exit the video when she starts to undress! :) 

I'm very sorry if this is a repost or something, but I haven't seen it here before, and I personally thought it was a great video, so I figured I'd share it. If it's been posted before and I just haven't found it, feel free to tell me and I'll delete the topic as soon as I log back on! Don't have any sort of download helper, and the download button on the site takes you to a signup-page, which I'd rather not do, but I'd appreciate it very much if someone would be so kind as to post the video for downloading here.

http://videarn.com/teen-masturbation-webcams/2015107-teen-pee-amp-bates.html#.U-CKsfldUpk

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...