Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anybody else turned on by certain phrases?

Last night I was with my cousin and his wife in a drive thru. She didn't get to use the toilet before we left and had to go pretty bad after the cold air hit her. She kept saying "I have to piss!" and even threatened to pee on the parking lot. I was extremely turned as soon as she said it. I knee she had to pee but it wasn't until she said it that it struck a chord for me. I was just wondering if this happens to you guys too and what are some key phrases that get you going?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The girl beside you in the rollercoaster car remains seated while others disembark and sheepishly admits that "Nature Called ..."

Pretty much this. I think most of us have some phrase or other we like to hear, but we all like different things. I'm more like Drogo in that I prefer a "softer language"?     This would actually b

I personally find it cute when the desperate woman in question deliberately tries to avoid saying they have to pee directly. I.e. "I have to go." or "I can't hold it." I don't hear "I'm at my limit"

I definitely get turned on by announcements like these. :)

Though I personally don't like to hear the word "to piss" from a woman.

A huge turn on for me is shy look, maybe a blush and something like "I think I have to pee". Softer language in general.

Sadly in my native language women in videos tend say things like "I'm gonna piss my pants because I'm so naughty" and what not. This is a turn-off for me.

I definitely get turned on by announcements like these. :)

Though I personally don't like to hear the word "to piss" from a woman.

A huge turn on for me is shy look, maybe a blush and something like "I think I have to pee". Softer language in general.

Sadly in my native language women in videos tend say things like "I'm gonna piss my pants because I'm so naughty" and what not. This is a turn-off for me.

Pretty much this. I think most of us have some phrase or other we like to hear, but we all like different things. I'm more like Drogo in that I prefer a "softer language"?

"I have to piss!" 

This would actually be a turn off for me, I'm not very fond of the term "piss", nor quite a few others...

I've always liked it when people mention their bladders, like "My bladder is so full," or "My bladder is about to burst."  It's just such a blunt/clinical way of putting it, and not one you hear to often!  I especially like it when it's coming from someone you'd normally think was too shy to say something like that.

Personally, I love the word "piss." Beautiful onomatopoeia!

Anytime a girl is waiting to pee and says "hurry up" or something like that. That always gets me going. The usual words such as "really need to" or "bursting" or "dying for" always turn me on. A lot of times the word wee turns me on more than pee but it depends on who is saying it to which i prefer.

There is  couple of lines that a certain member of this site uses when we are holding together that always make me really horny. "I need to go first or i will have an accident" and "i have to dash so bad before i soak my knickers". Those lines are guaranteed to make me tingle in all the right places.

Any reference, no matter how tenuous, to a need to go will grab my attention, as I'm sure is the case for others too! I do like anything that conveys a good sense of increasing urgency though - "I really need...", "bursting for", "desperate for", "about to..." and so on. I think I prefer "wee" to "pee", but a lot depends on who's saying it - I certainly find it easier to relate to, whatever's said, when it's spoken in any of the Northern (English) accents that I'm used to hearing! I sometimes find "piss" quite attractive too, especially when said by someone who normally wouldn't speak like that - maybe their desperation making them drop their guard. I certainly prefer that to the less direct approach - "call of nature", for example - and just hope that the situation develops to the point where they're a bit more forward and straight talking :wink:

For me, I love the more guarded and indirect expressions like...

"I have to use the bathroom" (avoiding the word 'toilet')

"Is there a restroom I could use?" (one isn't of corse looking to lay down and sleep)

"I need to use the little girl's room" (not just for little girls of course)

"Can I have a comfort break?" (well that at least indicates one is in some discomfort already)

"I need to powder my nose" (neither powder or nose has anything to do with the real reason for the statement)

My mum would have preferred to suffer in silence rather than tell anyone she needed a wee but I guess if she had been a little bolder, she might have masked her need by saying something like she needed to 'freshen-up' or touch-up her mascara or some such thing.

I agree with others with regard to the use of the 'wee' word, rather than 'pee' or 'piss', but then I was told as a child that "Ladies wee and men pee".

Knowing that someone is bursting for a wee can be exciting - especially when they say as much. Hearing someone say they are desperate is equally exciting, but anything more expressive is for me a turn-off.

I've always liked it when people mention their bladders, like "My bladder is so full," or "My bladder is about to burst."  It's just such a blunt/clinical way of putting it, and not one you hear to often!

I love the word "bladder" as well.  Full bladders, bursting bladders, desperate bladders, bladders that just need to be emptied very soon, bladders are just wonderful things.

A female stating that she has to pee badly always gets my attention. So phrases like "I have to pee really bad"; "I have been holding it a long time";  I cant hold it much longer"; "O God I have to pee"; It is going to come out"; I am about to wet my pants";  "I have to pee so bad it hurts"; and finally but less likely ( so even more exciting) things relating to her pee pressing against her pee hole, or her pee hole struggling to hold it in.

It is even better if these things are even better if accompanied with a sharp intake of breath, and other signs of desperation like legs crossing, etc.

I don't really have any particular phrase that would get me arouse. however, if something related to being desperate wad said it would probably grab my attention for a split second then I would go back to.what I was doing.

I'm more into body language as it's easier to lie or exaggerate with words but not body language.

I think gor me it would have to be "I'm going to wet/pee my knickers/panties/pants" or "I'm gonna wet myself" they would get me excited

Yes, that is a real turn-on for me, too.

Interestigly enough, I also like statements like "I don't want to wet myself". I think it is the prospect of wetting in a statement that turns me on.

I'm more into body language as it's easier to lie or exaggerate with words but not body language.

Sure, the too should match.

Another arousing scenario is this: A woman needs to pee wee (already learned something here :D ) and it shows in her body language. After a while she shyly announces it through words. That fells like when I was a child and looked at a present for an eternity and was finally allowed to open it. :)

• 3 weeks later...