Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

“oh god I cant wait much longer its coming out”

This turned me on like crazy and it didn’t help that she was sat opposite me and I could see straight up her skirt to her wet knickers, the fabric of which was sticking to her giving me a glorious view of her pussy. I couldn’t help but sit there staring at it imagining her wee hole twitching as she tried to hold on to her flood. 

“Steve hurry up im starting to wet myself” she shouted up stairs. I looked down at her crotch and saw a little wet patch had formed. 

These are some of my favorite words in the English Language. You used them to perfectly describe your friends desperation and wetting. I enjoy rather lengthy descriptive stories like this.  Reading them I appreciate your arousal , with a rock hard erection. Thank you Gemmy. 

Fucking hell Gemmy! I think i nearly passed out from reading these!!!

Hee hee ;)

Oh my god... Just so sexy... Thank you Gemmy :)

You are welcome, glad you enjoyed :)

These are some of my favorite words in the English Language. You used them to perfectly describe your friends desperation and wetting. I enjoy rather lengthy descriptive stories like this.  Reading them I appreciate your arousal , with a rock hard erection. Thank you Gemmy. 

Glad to know I have such an effect :)

• 9 months later...

Gemmy, what great stories! While I really enjoyed your descriptions of Jenny's and Michelle's desperation and wetting, your own increasing arousal from watching them was the best part. How I would love to have been there! BTW Steve was a jerk for pushing ahead of Michelle, even though his doing so made her eventually lose control and give you an involuntary orgasm.

• 1 year later...