Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female VIDEO GAME GIRLS (and maybe other things later, who knows?! D:)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello again, people of the forums! Let's make some beautiful art.   CHARACTER GUIDE: 1. Lara Croft 2. Samus Aran 3. Nova 4. Sarah Kerrigan 5. Lara Croft 6. Sarah Kerrigan

Thanks everyone for your comments and votes. I'm working on more soon, so please stay tuned! For now, here is Wonder Woman.

Thanks! SEE RAINYDAY SOME PEOPLE LIKE MY EXPRESSIONS   Thanks, more coming, I hope   Hey good to hear from you! That is actually a good idea. Probably won't have time for something with two girl

Posted Images

Hey, I'm curious, is it possible that you could do a reupload of some of the work you submitted here: http://web.archive.org/web/20140102092449/http://omuchan.com/

"Armor" is one of my favorite works and I've been unable to find a full size version where the text is legible anywhere since that site went down. Not for lack of trying. 

You're definitely the most talented artist I've seen doing this kind of stuff and I look forward to seeing what you do in the future. 

Hmm talking about old skeleton in the closet what happened with the amazon initiative.

Were the result inconclusive and funding stopped?

ps- Do you mind if I make a tribute of some of the picture that are not on the web anymore?

Results have not been inconclusive. Funding has been continued however the budget is small, enough however to bankroll a small mercenary unit.