Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female VIDEO GAME GIRLS (and maybe other things later, who knows?! D:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello again, people of the forums! Let's make some beautiful art.   CHARACTER GUIDE: 1. Lara Croft 2. Samus Aran 3. Nova 4. Sarah Kerrigan 5. Lara Croft 6. Sarah Kerrigan

Thanks everyone for your comments and votes. I'm working on more soon, so please stay tuned! For now, here is Wonder Woman.

Thanks! SEE RAINYDAY SOME PEOPLE LIKE MY EXPRESSIONS   Thanks, more coming, I hope   Hey good to hear from you! That is actually a good idea. Probably won't have time for something with two girl

Posted Images

XCOM agent ladies in diapers?

An excellent idea. I can imagine an Assault or Ranger coming face to face with a Chryssalid rush or a raging Muton berserker... Might need a little help keeping their gear clean.

On top of that, Psi Panic and combat panic in general are prevalent in the setting, and there are plenty of examples of high ranking soldiers (at least in my experience) falling prey to those.

Rinoa Heartilly from Final Fantasy 8?

I'd like to second that. FF8 was easily my favorite after Tactics.

Hm, never played FF8. Don't know if I could pull that one off. FF6, maybe...

XCOM agent ladies in diapers?

The idea came from this forum thread (diaper talk starting at reply #11)

http://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?4260826-Immunities-vulnerabilities-and-bonus-damage-%28Mechanics-spoilers%29

I had the same thought for XCOM 1, still haven't played 2 but I'm hoping to soon if I can. We'll see what happens.

An excellent idea. I can imagine an Assault or Ranger coming face to face with a Chryssalid rush or a raging Muton berserker... Might need a little help keeping their gear clean.

On top of that, Psi Panic and combat panic in general are prevalent in the setting, and there are plenty of examples of high ranking soldiers (at least in my experience) falling prey to those.

Yeah! The female panic voice effects were amazing in XCOM 1, I bet they're great in 2 as well. Hey, have you given any thought to doing an XCOM RP?

Faith Connors.  Mirror's Edge.  I can't be the only one that wants that right?

Always wondered what was in the yellow bags. Must be diaper supplies.

That is an amusing thought. I think it's been done, though, right? I swear I saw a picture somewhere.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Living, I have some ideas.

A. More superheroines, maybe more Wonder Woman crapping herself while fighting Circe due to a spell, or Batgirl ziplining, while wetting her tights

B. Sniper Wolf filling her jumpsuit pants while waiting for a target

C. Jill Valentine having a major accident, with Nemesis looming over her.

D. Something involving Zelda

Edited by diokno44x (see edit history)

A. More superheroines, maybe more Wonder Woman crapping herself while fighting Circe due to a spell, or Batgirl ziplining, while wetting her tights

I second this! I'd love most of all to see Supergirl with a concealed diaper, but anything with classic DC or Marvel heroines would be a treat. Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)

B. Sniper Wolf filling her jumpsuit pants while waiting for a target

C. Jill Valentine having a major accident, with Nemesis looming over her.

D. Something involving Zelda

Honestly, I pretty much agree 100% with good ol' Dio here. Wonder Woman and Circe are great, Jill Valentine, and by extension, basically every RE girl have little to no diaper or pantypooping content, and Zelda is just always good. Sniper Wolf would, of course, be good too, but it'd be my last choice out of the 4.

Of course, I also agree with Olsen on his part, but he's a DC character himself so I'd say his choice of DC heroine overwrites mine.

Ok, new suggestions. 

Ciri, from the Witcher 3, pinned down by one of those large spider creatures whose name I can't remember, crapping and wetting herself as it's fangs near her face.

Krystal, from Star Fox, tied up, her piss and crap trailing down her legs

Sarah Kerrigan, sitting on a Zerg mouth, as she craps and wets through her "underwear"

Trish, from Devil May Cry, the Sword of Sparda embedded in the side next to her, wetting and pooping herself as she is surrounded by demons.

Claire Redfield, seeing their is no working toilet in the police department, unloads into her shorts, and maybe, a see through image of a perfectly working toilet in the stall next to her

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I loved those USMC ones! It seemed so ironic, ya know... soldiers soiling themselves. If only the US gov't saw this, then they would soil themselves. Dirty government types! (Pun intended)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 31/07/2015 at 0:43 AM, LivingInfinite said:

Hello again! Big thanks to Lycan for commissioning this image and supporting the cause!

I like the way you're thinking! I think it's a great idea.

I like that story!

That's a really interesting idea. That reminds me of a scene in the New 52 Supergirl where the villain suggested they would make diapers out of Supergirl's costume material? There are possibilities.

post-2727-0-37536600-1438313409_thumb.jp

wow, if it was pee I would love it... :(