Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female VIDEO GAME GIRLS (and maybe other things later, who knows?! D:)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello again, people of the forums! Let's make some beautiful art.   CHARACTER GUIDE: 1. Lara Croft 2. Samus Aran 3. Nova 4. Sarah Kerrigan 5. Lara Croft 6. Sarah Kerrigan

Thanks everyone for your comments and votes. I'm working on more soon, so please stay tuned! For now, here is Wonder Woman.

Thanks! SEE RAINYDAY SOME PEOPLE LIKE MY EXPRESSIONS   Thanks, more coming, I hope   Hey good to hear from you! That is actually a good idea. Probably won't have time for something with two girl

Posted Images

She had been pulled out of her meditation as was usual by the nagging feeling of her diaper growing very warm underneath her. With an accepting sigh she stood stripping off her pants taking solice in the fact that she had not leaked through her protection this time as so often happened. Silently she lowered the sodden incontinence garment and disposed of it in the private trash chute she'd had installed to assist in her dealing with her issue. The stoic woman had only the faint blush tinging her cheeks as she gently wiped the sheen of pee from her delicate lips. Seeing the time on the wall she quickly hurried pulling out a fresh incontinence garment from where her panties made from the finest silks used to reside. One leg at a time she slipped up the pure white garment with a faint crinkle as she made sure the cuffs fit snugly around her thighs. In a flash her pants were pulled back on and she was striding confidently down the halls of the Republic senate building on her way to an important meeting or so she was told.

The Ortolan's may have been mostly reclusive creatures but few groups of them roamed the galaxy and after narrowly escaping an assault by an Imperial search party sought refugee status on coruscant. Normally that would be handled by the Republic however they claimed to have a force sensative aboard their vessel which was unhead of for an Ortolan. She arrived in her conference room staring out over the always busy skyways of Coruscant idly watching the speeders fly by. Five minutes past their arrival time there was still no sign of them and she sighed feeling an urge to use the restroom. She frowned knowing her duty came first but hoped that they would show up soon. Another five minutes past and the door suddenly wooshed open surprising the grandmaster who was still watching the speeders whiz by. She stood and bowed showing her respect as a republic translator led in one of the small blue skinned creatures. The alien did his best to bow as well before taking a seat across from her and the meeting got underway.

It was the same story she'd heard many times this time through the mouth of the translator. She weighed the decision in her mind as she heard the facts wishing he would hurry up as she felt the urge to relieve both her bladder and bowels reaching near critical levels. With the late start and the alien's preponderance for explaining everything in the greatest of detail she was quickly losing it. Satele opened her mouth to address the alien before a particularly powerful cramp made her struggle to hold it. “While you make a good case for Republic refugee status you...” she froze trying to keep a dignified appearence as her body decided it had enough waiting. A steady stream of pee flooded her garment distracting her with a sudden flood of warmth reminding the jedi of her feeble incontinence. She did her best to keep composed and tried to continue speaking despite the brief interruption and the feeling of pee radiating warmth around her groin. “ you will have to show me this so called force sen...” she grimaced slightly as she trailed off while the translator did his job her bowels starting to force their content out. Her usually soft movements came out with little resistance and she could feel the manufactured fabric of the diaper slowly expanding to acommodate the bulk of her foul accident. The translator finished her last sentance and both pairs of eyes turned back to her as she was still mid bowel movement. She could feel it creeping up her backside as well as threatening to leak out the cuffs when she felt it; Her thighs felt wet. “Oh no....” she thought to herself as her heart quickened. She took a deep breath trying to control her emotions as she looked down seeing the small puddle of pee forming around her bottom in the large council chair.

She pulled in closer to the table hiding any visible signs of her accident as she finally regained her composure after losing control midsentance. “Like I was saying...” she continued, squirming ever so slightly in her seat feeling the rapidly cooling pee soaking into her pant legs and the full squishy feeling of her filled diaper. “The council offering your group refugee status is dependant on your presentation of your force adept.” she finally finished the sentiment she had started before using her diaper in the middle of the meeting. The alien blinked a few times before turning back to the translator who looked rather perplexed. “Master Orso humbly requests we take a short recess so you can change? He said Ortolan's olfactory senses are quite strong...” he said as she began to blush the translator putting it together. The Jedi tried to find peace, surpress her embarrassment and just nodded. “yes... of course...” she mumbled excusing herself from the table as she quickly waddled away to find an unoccupied changing facility doing her best to hide the wet splotch on her pants.

Hah. I've been doing more polished work with other characters, actually, but I'm saving that stuff for now. I started a Sith Warrior earlier this week, but I'm realizing now I need to do some research on the Jedi side if I'm going to do Satele art .-. If anyone wants to play SWTOR with me, send me a PM!

Anyway, here's Satele's diaper leaking mid-sentence in an important meeting on one of those fancy council chairs. I didn't exactly know how to make it look like a meeting without drawing twelve aliens, which is not a thing I can do in a couple of hours, but I thiiiiink she looks decently like she's trying to be dignified, which is perhaps the important part.

Personally, I think Sith soiling themselves would be more in line with the work you've done in the past. In the Republic, people are allowed to have low opinions of the Jedi. They aren't a ruling caste or anything like that, and heroes come in many other forms for the republic. For the Empire however, crossing a Sith is effectively a death sentence. Unlike the Jedi, they have power and influence, and much more pride and arrogance. To talk about the time you saw a Pureblood Lord of the Sith soil herself in fear after a republic bombing run on your outpost would be suicide. Imagine the work Imperial Intelligence would have to do to cover up their leader's accidents and protect their reputation both inside and outside of the Empire. They'd need a separate division for that!

But Satele is an excellent choice, and that newest picture in particular is amazing. She seems to be the very model of serenity in game, and surprisingly quick witted too. When Imperial players meet her for the first time in the 'Black Talon' flashpoint, she claims that she "crippled" a few imperial dreadnaughts and will catch you before you can complete your mission. She appears calm on the holo, but the Imperials can't see the sagging in the rear of her pants from the front (especially not on those stupid low quality holo's that Star Wars seems to be stuck with forever) and her bluffing might not seem so convincing to the republic officers running her ship for her.

Big fan as always, and hope you enjoy SWTOR! It's a good game, and doesn't get the credit it deserves I feel. The levelling experience is excellent, though the endgame can be lacking. I've taken a break from it (and sacrificed my soul to WoW once more), but it'd be interesting to see what inspiration you can pick up along the way. As an imperial character, you'll be exposed to a fair few strong, proud military ladies and Sith ;).

Hah. I've been doing more polished work with other characters, actually, but I'm saving that stuff for now. I started a Sith Warrior earlier this week, but I'm realizing now I need to do some research on the Jedi side if I'm going to do Satele art .-. If anyone wants to play SWTOR with me, send me a PM!

Anyway, here's Satele's diaper leaking mid-sentence in an important meeting on one of those fancy council chairs. I didn't exactly know how to make it look like a meeting without drawing twelve aliens, which is not a thing I can do in a couple of hours, but I thiiiiink she looks decently like she's trying to be dignified, which is perhaps the important part.

Awesome! Diaper leaks are the BEST!

Honestly, imho, especially when it's not fear wetting. Or maybe it's just me.

And that face: you captured a moment of humiliation while she was trying to look dignified. That's probably the best I've ever seen.

Edited by SystemUser (see edit history)

Gooseman, on 09 Oct 2015 - 06:02 AM, said: stuff

In some iteration of the sith culture there is more then 1 Sith. When that append there is struggle between masters.

In some of the Legacy comics there is a passage of Sith on Sith where one makes the other insane. I could see a master Sith torturing an acolyte and destroying alot of that acolytes pride. 

In KoToR1 on corriban some acolyte makes some civs soil themselves.

Edited by inconnue (see edit history)

In some iteration of the sith culture there is more then 1 Sith. When that append there is struggle between masters.

In some of the Legacy comics there is a passage of Sith on Sith where one makes the other insane. I could see a master Sith torturing an acolyte and destroying alot of that acolytes pride. 

Don't be silly Inconnue, this is Infi we're talking about. He wants the acolyte to be the one humiliating the master sith ;)

I realize this is almost exactly the same picture as last time. But it should be known that this happens kind of often. ^__^

Personally, I think Sith soiling themselves would be more in line with the work you've done in the past. In the Republic, people are allowed to have low opinions of the Jedi. They aren't a ruling caste or anything like that, and heroes come in many other forms for the republic. For the Empire however, crossing a Sith is effectively a death sentence. Unlike the Jedi, they have power and influence, and much more pride and arrogance. To talk about the time you saw a Pureblood Lord of the Sith soil herself in fear after a republic bombing run on your outpost would be suicide. Imagine the work Imperial Intelligence would have to do to cover up their leader's accidents and protect their reputation both inside and outside of the Empire. They'd need a separate division for that!

But Satele is an excellent choice, and that newest picture in particular is amazing. She seems to be the very model of serenity in game, and surprisingly quick witted too. When Imperial players meet her for the first time in the 'Black Talon' flashpoint, she claims that she "crippled" a few imperial dreadnaughts and will catch you before you can complete your mission. She appears calm on the holo, but the Imperials can't see the sagging in the rear of her pants from the front (especially not on those stupid low quality holo's that Star Wars seems to be stuck with forever) and her bluffing might not seem so convincing to the republic officers running her ship for her.

Big fan as always, and hope you enjoy SWTOR! It's a good game, and doesn't get the credit it deserves I feel. The levelling experience is excellent, though the endgame can be lacking. I've taken a break from it (and sacrificed my soul to WoW once more), but it'd be interesting to see what inspiration you can pick up along the way. As an imperial character, you'll be exposed to a fair few strong, proud military ladies and Sith ;).

Oh man, you've got a good mind for this stuff! You should join us in the IRC sometime.

You're right, female Sith are much more in line with my usual deal. But somehow the dignity and regal air of Satele is more appealing to me right now. Sith arrogance would definitely intensify the potential humiliation, but the Jedi have a particular arrogance as well.

I'm still working out exactly what my angle is here, though.

Awesome! Diaper leaks are the BEST!

Honestly, imho, especially when it's not fear wetting. Or maybe it's just me.

And that face: you captured a moment of humiliation while she was trying to look dignified. That's probably the best I've ever seen.

Thanks! I'll be doing more non-fear stuff with Satele than any other character, I think, because her duties expand far beyond involvement in combat. see rainyday some people like my expressions T.T

Don't be silly Inconnue, this is Infi we're talking about. He wants the acolyte to be the one humiliating the master sith ;)

that is right, but why are you winking at me .-.

Hey Living, do you remember the name of the Setele Shan fic?

Also, perhaps Miranda from ME2, Leliana of Dragon Age, Jodie from Beyond Two Souls, or maybe Handmaiden from KOTOR 2?

Hey, glad to see you in the thread! It's like, 'omo based fiction' in the fiction section? I couldn't find it for a while either.

Also, I much prefer femshep, Morrigan and Bastila.

post-2727-0-11079700-1444522262_thumb.jp

I realize this is almost exactly the same picture as last time. But it should be known that this happens kind of often. ^__^

Oh man, you've got a good mind for this stuff! You should join us in the IRC sometime.

You're right, female Sith are much more in line with my usual deal. But somehow the dignity and regal air of Satele is more appealing to me right now. Sith arrogance would definitely intensify the potential humiliation, but the Jedi have a particular arrogance as well.

Thanks! I'll be doing more non-fear stuff with Satele than any other character, I think, because her duties expand far beyond involvement in combat. see rainyday some people like my expressions T.T

that is right, but why are you winking at me .-.

Hey, glad to see you in the thread! It's like, 'omo based fiction' in the fiction section? I couldn't find it for a while either.

Also, I much prefer femshep, Morrigan and Bastila.

That is epic!

Honestly,  I feel like I'm beating a dead horse, but the expressions really are getting better and better.

Cheers, I'll pop my head when I find the time :). And doing two similar pictures is totally fine if they're as good as these have been. I never understood the big deal about your expressions before, but I have to echo SystemUser here and agree that they're getting better. I think it's the eyes. They almost look alive in that last picture.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh. Um, did you see my Tomb Raider thread? I suppose I can keep posting in here if that's easier to follow. It frustrates me a little bit that the first thing people see in the thread is stuff I did over a year ago.

Also, I had considered doing something with Cassie Cage, but I'm really more interested in Sonya. Not that Cassie isn't also of interest. -.-

Oh. Um, did you see my Tomb Raider thread? I suppose I can keep posting in here if that's easier to follow. It frustrates me a little bit that the first thing people see in the thread is stuff I did over a year ago.

Also, I had considered doing something with Cassie Cage, but I'm really more interested in Sonya. Not that Cassie isn't also of interest. -.-

i think its more a matter of this is a generic thread while the tomb raider thread is tomb raider specific.

if you want to create a newer thread maybe give it a generic name... might make things clearer. like living infinite art thread 2016 or something

• 1 month later...

Here's a thing for Linkx and Attica, featuring two of their SWTOR characters. I'm really glad you two liked it T.T

Sorry about no updates for a while. I've been doing lots of non-fetish stuff on my dA. Fetish versions of some of those may exist at some point, though.

Ooh, that's quite nice. I enjoy the way you used colors in this drawing to highlight the eyes on both characters, and the color choices along with the shading made this seem, in a word, sinister. This would be a great work of art even if it wasn't fetish-related, but since it is, I must say that this is fantastic.

Edited by SystemUser (see edit history)