Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female VIDEO GAME GIRLS (and maybe other things later, who knows?! D:)

Maybe I'm out of line here, but these are some things I'd like to see in a new thread...

• Thickness. This will probably come if you start using diapers with tapes, but I've never really seen a padding bulge of any sort in your work.
  • Non-fear accidents. I know this is a big part about what you like, but I'd really like to see some more people in non-crisis situations. Maybe some bedwetting?
  • OCs. A decent amount of your art is based around pre-established characters. Sometimes my suspension of disbelief gets shattered by "So-and-so is tough as nails, she probably wouldn't wet herself, and if she did, she wouldn't care, because much worse things have happened to her." Using more original characters would probably help that.
Edited by juntaglom (see edit history)
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello again, people of the forums! Let's make some beautiful art.   CHARACTER GUIDE: 1. Lara Croft 2. Samus Aran 3. Nova 4. Sarah Kerrigan 5. Lara Croft 6. Sarah Kerrigan

Thanks everyone for your comments and votes. I'm working on more soon, so please stay tuned! For now, here is Wonder Woman.

Thanks! SEE RAINYDAY SOME PEOPLE LIKE MY EXPRESSIONS   Thanks, more coming, I hope   Hey good to hear from you! That is actually a good idea. Probably won't have time for something with two girl

Posted Images

Maybe I'm out of line here, but these are some things I'd like to see in a new thread...

• Thickness. This will probably come if you start using diapers with tapes, but I've never really seen a padding bulge of any sort in your work.
  • Non-fear accidents. I know this is a big part about what you like, but I'd really like to see some more people in non-crisis situations. Maybe some bedwetting?
  • OCs. A decent amount of your art is based around pre-established characters. Sometimes my suspension of disbelief gets shattered by "So-and-so is tough as nails, she probably wouldn't wet herself, and if she did, she wouldn't care, because much worse things have happened to her." Using more original characters would probably help that.

Well, for the thickness part, LivingInfinite has stated " It's true I've developed a preference for thin, discreet products specifically for young/active women who are, in my mind, particularly embarrassed about their lack of bladder/bowel control. Of course, it ends up backfiring when leakage occurs!", and anyways, realism favors pull-ups and pads 

Quote I used: 4th page, above the mortal combat pics.

I totally agree with the bedwetting part, though.

Edited by SystemUser (see edit history)

Well, for the thickness part, LivingInfinite has stated " It's true I've developed a preference for thin, discreet products specifically for young/active women who are, in my mind, particularly embarrassed about their lack of bladder/bowel control. Of course, it ends up backfiring when leakage occurs!", and anyways, realism favors pull-ups and pads 

Quote I used: 4th page, above the mortal combat pics.

I totally agree with the bedwetting part, though.

Well, if it's really soaked, even the most discreet products puff up some. Plus, if he's going to use tabbed diapers, yeah, those have got to have some bulk to them.

Hey juntaglom, thanks for the comments, I don't usually post without a picture but I thought I should address this.

I've been doing a lot of OC stuff lately, do you have the same reaction to those ones as well? I ask because even if I make up my own characters, there will still be people who say 'an experienced soldier/warrior/whatever wouldn't act like that'. When I have the time I do try to explain why an established character would act the way I've written as opposed to how most people expect. But regardless of what I do as a creator, there will always be people resistant to certain scenarios or ideas. On the flip side, there are people who really like that I've portrayed these characters precisely the way I have.

It's a challenge that all creators face, particularly when re-imagining established characters, and I don't think anyone ever pleases 100% of the audience. You can carefully monitor your content to not step on anyone's toes and appeal to the maximum number of people, or just say what you have to say and hope someone out there gets it. And when it comes to stuff as niche as this, I'm going with the latter every time.

That said, thick diapers and bedwetting are probably going to happen eventually. And I am indeed working on more OC stuff. But I do hope you'll keep watching and maybe one day if I do a good enough job you'll come around on my use of established characters, as well!

I've been doing a lot of OC stuff lately, do you have the same reaction to those ones as well? I ask because even if I make up my own characters, there will still be people who say 'an experienced soldier/warrior/whatever wouldn't act like that'. When I have the time I do try to explain why an established character would act the way I've written as opposed to how most people expect. But regardless of what I do as a creator, there will always be people resistant to certain scenarios or ideas. On the flip side, there are people who really like that I've portrayed these characters precisely the way I have.

For an OC the reaction is much less than for someone I'm already familiar with, because there's no pre-existing knowledge that I might feel clashes with how they're depicted. For someone in a military/paramilitary/police role it's still definitely in there a little bit... but I can overlook it more easily.

If I had to say what kind of roles I'd like to see, I guess students and/or young professional women.

That said, thick diapers and bedwetting are probably going to happen eventually. And I am indeed working on more OC stuff. But I do hope you'll keep watching and maybe one day if I do a good enough job you'll come around on my use of established characters, as well!

Good to hear! Also, it's not that I don't like the art, everything you do is awesome, but it always feels out-of-character.

Edited by juntaglom (see edit history)

Hey juntaglom, thanks for the comments, I don't usually post without a picture but I thought I should address this.

It's a challenge that all creators face, particularly when re-imagining established characters, and I don't think anyone ever pleases 100% of the audience. You can carefully monitor your content to not step on anyone's toes and appeal to the maximum number of people, or just say what you have to say and hope someone out there gets it. And when it comes to stuff as niche as this, I'm going with the latter every time.

Thanks for the future prospects!

• 2 weeks later...

oh crap oh crap I haven't posted anything in a while, here's a quick one!

I'm working on something big, so please bear with me if I go quiet for a few weeks.

Holy crap, I can't tell if I'm actually 'into' whatever this is, but that's some pretty amazing work, visually.

Oh, thanks!

Is this also by LivingInfinite? If it is, where did you find it?

This is what happens when I have zero polished images in the entire thread. T.T

post-2727-0-69149200-1440536091_thumb.jp

oh crap oh crap I haven't posted anything in a while, here's a quick one!

I'm working on something big, so please bear with me if I go quiet for a few weeks.

Dear Master,

We will wait for you "5ever" if needed.

We love the stuff you post and if the "something big" is anything like blackheart my life will have been complete.

Right now I'd rather work on a comic, for one reason: one guy can produce comics that are competitive with anything Marvel, DC or any big publisher out there can produce (in terms of pure execution, I mean). One guy can't even come close to competing with AAA titles in the games industry without a team and some kind of budget. I think it'll do more for the community to produce a top notch comic than to produce a game that is clearly amateur work.

I would like to get some other opinions on this though, so feel free to chime in if you're following the thread!