Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female VIDEO GAME GIRLS (and maybe other things later, who knows?! D:)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello again, people of the forums! Let's make some beautiful art.   CHARACTER GUIDE: 1. Lara Croft 2. Samus Aran 3. Nova 4. Sarah Kerrigan 5. Lara Croft 6. Sarah Kerrigan

Thanks everyone for your comments and votes. I'm working on more soon, so please stay tuned! For now, here is Wonder Woman.

Thanks! SEE RAINYDAY SOME PEOPLE LIKE MY EXPRESSIONS   Thanks, more coming, I hope   Hey good to hear from you! That is actually a good idea. Probably won't have time for something with two girl

Posted Images

Could even be boot camp!

ha ha ha....The possibilities are endless with this.....

Because of how much control the Drill Instructor has over recruits there are greater possibilities for wet/messing than an Officer Candidate going through their version of "boot camp" which despite having higher standards, candidates can quit anytime.

(Recruits can't just quit for no good reason)

EDIT: LI, if your going for realism the sexes are separated while training in boot camp or OCS so the Drill Instructor or Sergeant Instructor would be male for male platoons, and female for female platoons. And since your art has been female messing/wetting......

Maybe some female on female yelling and the resulting messing/wetting?

Edited by unknown321 (see edit history)

There was a pad request a while back, so here it is!

Just wanted to say that your artwork is amazing. I am a huge fan.

Thanks for that, really appreciate it! It's always really nice when someone's first post here is in my thread.

ha ha ha....The possibilities are endless with this.....

Because of how much control the Drill Instructor has over recruits there are greater possibilities for wet/messing than an Officer Candidate going through their version of "boot camp" which despite having higher standards, candidates can quit anytime.

(Recruits can't just quit for no good reason)

EDIT: LI, if your going for realism the sexes are separated while training in boot camp or OCS so the Drill Instructor or Sergeant Instructor would be male for male platoons, and female for female platoons. And since your art has been female messing/wetting......

Maybe some female on female yelling and the resulting messing/wetting?

I like the idea in principle, I'm just not terribly interested in recruits. What I might do is a captured officer being yelled at.

I'm surprise LI is keep pumping so many images!

Thanks you for these awsome gallery.

Oh and I totaly agree with my english conterpart (Unknown321). Sport related wetting/messing pad/diaper (you name it) would be great!

Could even be boot camp!

I like sport accidents, but I prefer 'real' fear accidents, so I almost never draw sports stuff.

Not to be insensitive, the artwork is really great, but can we have some more visible urinary incontinence (as opposed to bowel incontinence)? Thanks!

Well, ideally I would show both, but it's tough to show the front and back at the same time. Working this fast I'm kind of on autopilot sometimes and I just do a straightforward pose.

post-2727-0-62462100-1437878641_thumb.jp

Hello LI,

If you still plan on doing Marine stuff.....

Officer desk jockeys:

Since Officers spend so much time in the rear writing, editing, planning, and arranging orders, or planning meetings, there is very very little time to find any bathroom breaks. It soon became mandatory to have Changing Tables installed into the bathrooms and Enlisted Marines on duty were there to ensure they were properly changed. On some occasions when the NCO found the "duty"(pun here) undesirable it was passed on to the Non-NCO's. (Private, PFC's, Lance Corporals)

Field Officer Idea:

Even after all her training (1st or 2nd) Lt "name here" never anticipated the loud firing of artillery rounds which shook the ground beneath her and pierced the air with such a loud blast that all she could hear was the ringing in her ears. Once the ringing subsided, she knew a change of panties/diapers was necessary.

For some reason I think it would be an interesting idea to have Meryl (from MGS1) in a diaper with an accident......

....well, and maybe EVA from MGS3 ends up in a fear wetting situation with a possible diaper. (which imo I think she may have had an actual fear wetting in MGS3 since she was tortured and the Colonel had weird tastes.) 

EDIT: Did some background reading. Apparently Snake did wet himself when Colonel Volgin was torturing him. So EVA wetting herself from Volgin's abuse (turned BDSM?) is a strong possibility.

(If that's too dark.....*maybe substituting abuse into BDSM?)

If you plan to do more USMC stuff my ideas may never end........ lol

Up to you as always.

There was a pad request a while back, so here it is!

Thanks for that, really appreciate it! It's always really nice when someone's first post here is in my thread.

I like the idea in principle, I'm just not terribly interested in recruits. What I might do is a captured officer being yelled at.

I like sport accidents, but I prefer 'real' fear accidents, so I almost never draw sports stuff.

Well, ideally I would show both, but it's tough to show the front and back at the same time. Working this fast I'm kind of on autopilot sometimes and I just do a straightforward pose.

That was a really great picture, keep up all the good work!

Really, with the military, the ideas for incontinence on the battlefield are almost endless, what with all the loud noises, shocks, etc. I would really like to see you do more of them!

For a suggestion, I think it would be nice to depict a woman already suffering from urge incontinence that joined the armed forces. Of course, this would have to be in the "description"  of sorts.

Really, with the military, the ideas for incontinence on the battlefield are almost endless, what with all the loud noises, shocks, etc.

ha ha ha so tru. But if you didn't figure it out already, my advice comes from actual experience.  lol

*experience that can be turned into wetting/messing fantasies :smile:  

(unless I said I had to look something up or I had to read up on something)

Hi living, awesome stuff as always, really loving the pads and cutaways.

So I'm thinking Wonder Woman as the supposed apex female warrior might be due a re-appearance, given the theme. She's even calling herself the 'God of War' these days. Although that might be difficult to carry off after Robin busted her overloaded pull-up staining her wondershorts and Batman let him change her in public.... she's now probablly more suited to advertising those Abena M4's Robin put her in...now if only she could get her shorts to hide them properly...

Hello again! Big thanks to Lycan for commissioning this image and supporting the cause!

Hi living, awesome stuff as always, really loving the pads and cutaways.

So I'm thinking Wonder Woman as the supposed apex female warrior might be due a re-appearance, given the theme. She's even calling herself the 'God of War' these days. Although that might be difficult to carry off after Robin busted her overloaded pull-up staining her wondershorts and Batman let him change her in public.... she's now probablly more suited to advertising those Abena M4's Robin put her in...now if only she could get her shorts to hide them properly...

I like the way you're thinking! I think it's a great idea.

Batgirl would definitly need a new suit following this story (https://omorashi.org/topic/25526-secret-pages-of-batgirls-diary/)

I like that story!

That's alright.  I quite enjoy the stuff you are putting out right now anyways.  Though it could be neat to explore Wayne Enterprises creating superheroine costumes essentially with built in diaper like lining in the fabric.  

That's a really interesting idea. That reminds me of a scene in the New 52 Supergirl where the villain suggested they would make diapers out of Supergirl's costume material? There are possibilities.

post-2727-0-37536600-1438313409_thumb.jp

LivingInfinite thank you for those wonderfull pieces of arts. You are in my opinion the best artist of this whole fetish and a great artist in general.

that being said i truly think it is a pity you never do actual diapers (with tapes)  so if you are taking request i would like that.. and in keeping with the superhero thing from above maybe batgirl or supergirl would be nice. In any case you're awesome.

There were some requests for the actual disciplining procedure, so here it is!

This thread is almost a year old now, so I'm working on some nice things to start a new one soon. I hope everyone will join me there when the time comes!

Deunan Knute from Appleseed come to mind when I look at these military related images. I think she would be perfect for this kind of art. Just saying, not a request.

I had not heard of her, she is certainly relevant to my interests though. I hope you'll be updating your story soon, I've been looking forward to the next chapter!

I just thought that I'd point out that something like this would make for better diaper concealment. 

What a strange costume o.o

LivingInfinite thank you for those wonderfull pieces of arts. You are in my opinion the best artist of this whole fetish and a great artist in general.
that being said i truly think it is a pity you never do actual diapers (with tapes)  so if you are taking request i would like that.. and in keeping with the superhero thing from above maybe batgirl or supergirl would be nice. In any case you're awesome.

Batgirl and Supergirl are definitely possibilities. Diapers with tapes are also probably going to happen. Recently I'm interested in girls being changed like a baby, or at least without having their pants taken off, which requires the whole tapes deal.

I think Chun Lee was dead last in that tournament...

I think in my head she's second last, you just haven't seen what happened to Cammy.

Thanks for the new drawing!

You're welcome!

post-2727-0-87161800-1439265547_thumb.jp

There were some requests for the actual disciplining procedure, so here it is!

This thread is almost a year old now, so I'm working on some nice things to start a new one soon. I hope everyone will join me there when the time comes!

I had not heard of her, she is certainly relevant to my interests though. I hope you'll be updating your story soon, I've been looking forward to the next chapter!

What a strange costume o.o

Batgirl and Supergirl are definitely possibilities. Diapers with tapes are also probably going to happen. Recently I'm interested in girls being changed like a baby, or at least without having their pants taken off, which requires the whole tapes deal.

I think in my head she's second last, you just haven't seen what happened to Cammy.

You're welcome!

Great to hear about the new thread! What will it be called, and what will it showcase?