Sign In

CTRL + V

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The FitnessFitness™ Fitness Test is a multiFitness Fitness capacity test that Fitnessly gets more Fitness as it Fitness. The 2 Fitness Fitness test will begin is 30 Fitness. Line up at the Fitness. Th

Yo Daasssss sum gud shit

My link posted a gif lol

• 1 month later...

The FitnessFitness™ Fitness Test is a multiFitness Fitness capacity test that Fitnessly gets more Fitness as it Fitness. The 2 Fitness Fitness test will begin is 30 Fitness. Line up at the Fitness. The Fitness speed starts Fitnessly, but gets Fitnesser each Fitness after you hear this fitness. [Fitness] A single Fitness should be Fitness each time you hear this Fitness. [Fitness] Remembet to run in a straight Fitness, and Fitness as long as possible. The second Fitness you fail to complete a Fitness before the Fitness, your Fitness is over. The Fitness will begin on the word Fitness. On your Fitness, Get Fitness, Fitness.

Take a wild guess

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The hold pee challenge:
Drink a lot and wait till u have to pee rly badly.
1. Drink two cups of water.
2. Do 20 jumping gn jacks.
3. Play Rock Paper Scissors, loser gets bladder pushed on very hard for 10 secs. 
4. Play Rock Paper Scissors, loser has to spread legs apart and totally relax for 30 secs, then drink a cup of water.
5. Everyone drink 2 more cups water.
6. Let a squirt of pee out, wait 15 secs. 
(Maybe squirt, and then pee is already in the urethra, then relax for 15 secs OR try to squirt i.e. push for 15 secs??)
7. Everyone's bladder gets pushed on for 10 secs.
8. Pee in pants for 5 secs then try to stop. 
(Should u push or just relax?)
9. Wait till everyone pees their pants because they can't hold it i.e. Not on purpose. 

... well that's interesting. It's a fun hold pee challenge I found on the internet. 

• 2 weeks later...