Sign In

CTRL + V

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The FitnessFitness™ Fitness Test is a multiFitness Fitness capacity test that Fitnessly gets more Fitness as it Fitness. The 2 Fitness Fitness test will begin is 30 Fitness. Line up at the Fitness. Th

Yo Daasssss sum gud shit

My link posted a gif lol

Peach has been captured by Bowser...again. However, Bowser then shot a mental regression ray at the two brother to keep them from coming after him. He thought he hit both, but left before he realized that Mario had only been knocked out. When Mario came to, he saw Luigi sitting up....in wet and messy overalls and crying.

something from an RP with a friend of mine

Guest tortoise

"Ahh, bless him." The cashier cooed down at Barry as she pushed his new baby toys through the checkout. Barry clung to Cisco's shirt tightly, trying to hide behind him. His thumb was steadily making its way to his mouth, shy of the worker, his eyes big and owlish with shyness. The boy all but relaxed as the cashier turned her attention to Cisco. "Awh. What a great Daddy you are, huh!"

"Da.." Cisco started, frowning, but quickly understood and flooded puce, flustered. "O- oh, no! No no no - no!" He gabbled. "I'm not... We're not..." He gestured wildly between Barry and himself, the embarrassment radiating from him as a frown appeared on Barry's tiny face. Cisco sighed and slowly calmed himself down - for Barry's sake - his scorching cheeks cooling. "I'm his friend." He told the cashier shakily, clearing his throat. "He, ah, needed some support, so I stepped in. I prefer 'big brother'." He smiled, embarrassed, but pulled Barry close to his side, giving the boy half-a-hug. Barry melted in, beaming. 

As soon as the cashier scanned in Barry's red and yellow pacifier, Cisco swiped it up. He popped it from the packaging and offered it to Barry, encouraging the boy's sore, sopping thumb out. Barry whimpered as the oddly shaped nub was forced into his mouth and swirled his tongue over the bulb, rolling the pacifier around his mouth slowly. As he got into a slow suckling rhythm, he nodded at Cisco. The cashier started 'aww'ing again, so Barry hid behind Cisco once more. He wished she wouldn't 'aww' like that. It made him feel like a tiny little boy. A shy tiny little boy.

Fortunately, Barry's pleas were soon answered by his knight(ess) in shining armour. 
"And these, please!" Caitlyn called, quickly distracting the cashier with not one, not two but five boxes of Pampers. The cashier's eyes were on stalks. "Wow, you're buying a lot." She commented, beginning to scan them through. 

"Yeah," Caitlyn nodded apologetically, "he wets a lot. Found that out the hard way." She explained to the cashier. It was Barry's turn to go puce at this point and he whined, nudging Caitlyn.

More ABDL Flash fic. It's embarrassing. I wish I could have one word in my clipboard but no it's an entire novella!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tortoise

To replace the missing Louis, Chloe gets Niall all settled in her lap, cooing to him cheerfully. Niall is happy, because he can roll his car all over her and she doesn't complain. She joins in, and makes 'beep beep' noises and wee-woo-wee's. Which is hysterical, naturally. Niall is a giggling, red faced, flailing mess on the sofa, the green car lost by this point.

Louis scowls in the corner of the kitchen. Twenty four minutes seems like a long, long time. And he can hear Niall stealing away all of HIS cuddles. AND HIS CAR. And his mama now too?! 
He continues to sulk. His head down and his arms folded. 

Liam, of course, is too little to worry much about the mess in his nappy, other than he knows it's cold, and squelchy on his bottom and Not Nice. The little boy whimpers as forlorn tears trickle down his cheeks before nestling into Becky. The soothing, sweet rhythm to her voice calms the boy down slowly, entrancing him, and he clings onto her, squeaking out his usual tiny-baby-babbles. Maybe no more blocks, he tells her, in his unintelligible baby babbles. Maybe tomorrow. 

(Rp with a friend)

• 3 weeks later...

Still don't think I'll be able to sleep without "Write about Lexi pouring water into Luigi's diaper and making him shit then Lexi is spanked and turned into a pikmin" on loop in my brain...

If that's the case we must pay a visit to the maximum strength bleach section 

(a conversation with a friend on DA)

Edited by luigifantard
send this to someone with no context (see edit history)