Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hoping someone can translate an old favorite of mine.

Hello all, I am really hoping that somebody can help me translate what a Japanese girl is typing on her computer in this video.Β  In the video she is standing in khaki pants, bends over a few times in front of the camera, then she goes over to her computer and types something.Β  She then brings the camera over to the computer to show what she wrote.Β  She then puts the camera back where it was and proceeds to poop her pants on purpose.Β  Once she finishes filling her pants she then takes the camera back to the computer and types something else.Β  I am absolutely dying to know what she wrote on both occasions.Β  I have been trying to figure this out for years and I think that this would possibly be the right place to get help.Β  Thanks in advance!

Β 

http://vk.com/video208081073_168503975

Edited by poopyourjeans (see edit history)

So while I'm not into scat/feces/etc (one day I'll learn to read the tags so I don't run into the topics I generally avoid), I took several years of Japanese in high school (many years ago) and have free time at the moment so I decided to make an effort just for the hell of it. Unfortunately I can barely read hirogana or katakana anymore (and only remember a handful of kanji); the video is also so blurry that it's hard to see any of the symbols that could possibly change the letter.

Β 

Here's a screencap from the video that I've taken the liberty of adjusting the angle of to make it easier to read.

Β 

post-10567-0-44452400-1407751935_thumb.j

Β 

At first glance it looks like...

Β 

γ†γ‚“γ‘γ‹γ‚‚γ‚Œγγ†γ¦γ™ ! いまからや぀てみます 。

Β 

Quickly reading I see: UNCHIKAMORESOUTESU ! IMAKARAYATSUTEMIMASU .

Β 

I don't think she's ending with TeSu so I'm guesing that's DeSu. Also I believe the Tsu in the second line should be in subscript (extends the Ya sound but is not actually pronounced)Β so it should look something like this...

Β 

γ†γ‚“γ‘γ‹γ‚‚γ‚Œγγ†γ§γ™ ! いまからや぀てみます 。

Β 

A quick translation using Google Translate gives me: "It is likely to leak or poop! Try guy from now."

Β 

If I replace the Te in the second line with De like I did earlier, I get...

Β 

γ†γ‚“γ‘γ‹γ‚‚γ‚Œγγ†γ§γ™ ! いまからや぀でみます 。

Β 

Google translates that sentence as: "It is likely to leak or poop! You look at the guy from now."

Β 

It's an extremely rough translation but I think you should get the point. Maybe someone on the forum who is fluent in Japanese can translate it more properly.

Β 

Hope that helps.

Β 

P.S.

Β 

Just realized you said she writes something else after crapping herself. Not wanting to go through the whole adjusting the screencap etc again, Β she wroteΒ 

Β 

γ§γΎγ—γŸγ€‚

Β 

which means "Came out."

Edited by themasterofall1212 (see edit history)

I don't think she's ending with TeSu so I'm guesing that's DeSu.

Just as you mistook a で for a て, that's a が, not a か.

Β 

γ†γ‚“γ‘γŒγ‚‚γ‚Œγγ†γ§γ™οΌγ„γΎγ‹γ‚‰γ‚„γ£γ¦γΏγΎγ™γ€‚

Β 

"I'm about to poop!Β  I'm gonna try and go now."