Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post one picture a day thread!

You may think it impossible, but I am here to tell you that it is an attainable goal. For the very first time since March 27th, 2002, I am fully caught up on the Kingdom Hearts lore. I got into the series in 2015, so there were already games I didn't know the stories on. When I had caught up on the games in preparation for Kingdom Hearts III, Unchained X/Union X was running, a story I didn't catch up on until after the game itself was dead. And when that happened, I still hadn't played Melody of Memory, or the beginning of Dark Road. Then it was just Dark Road, waiting for the final update to drop the rest of the story. And now it's all done, I am completely prepared for The Missing Link. It's taken so long to catch up on all the story, I feel I have a duty to stay caught up. Until The Missing Link officially releases, I guess I just have Dark Road in my memory.

e7PaqYm.jpg

Vor is cute. There's a part at the beginning of a chapter where she wanders off alone from Xehanort and Eraqus in the woods, she says she was chasing a butterfly, I want to believe that was a lie and she had some other "responsibilities" to answer to.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I miss the original nick minaj :(

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

When one door closes, another opens. While the Guilty Gear Stive crossplay beta ended, and I can no longer play Strive, Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2's rollback beta began, and that's a game I own, so time to play a lot of Xrd online. With the full freedom of a complete roster, I was playing Slayer and doing decently for myself, just for fun, I figured: I ended up really liking Sol in Strive, let's play Sol here. And I really like Sol. It is a little sad that Guilty Gear has become another fighting game franchise I just play one of the basic choices (BlazBlue, you are all that's left), but I guess I always played Ky, so it's nothing new.

Now that I can play much better, and am acclimating to Sol, I wonder: should I go back to Accent Core and rediscover my lost love for Order Sol?

FaD3olFaQAAyklY?format=jpg&name=large