• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I miss the original nick minaj :(

Posted Images

New Fire Emblem game announced: Fire Emblem for N-Gage! I know Fire Emblem Heroes was successful, but they're really going all-in on the cell phone future.

Speaking of Heroes, that feels like the inspiration for the new game, because the core gimmick is "call forth the power of classic Fire Emblem characters". Which I think was also the idea behind Tokyo Mirage Session, except as Stands. Don't know how much they'll be integrated, but it's no secret that Fire Emblem Heroes does appreciate Nowi, so let's see that carry forward.

FciYRQlaIAIkDkF?format=jpg&name=medium

You may think it impossible, but I am here to tell you that it is an attainable goal. For the very first time since March 27th, 2002, I am fully caught up on the Kingdom Hearts lore. I got into the series in 2015, so there were already games I didn't know the stories on. When I had caught up on the games in preparation for Kingdom Hearts III, Unchained X/Union X was running, a story I didn't catch up on until after the game itself was dead. And when that happened, I still hadn't played Melody of Memory, or the beginning of Dark Road. Then it was just Dark Road, waiting for the final update to drop the rest of the story. And now it's all done, I am completely prepared for The Missing Link. It's taken so long to catch up on all the story, I feel I have a duty to stay caught up. Until The Missing Link officially releases, I guess I just have Dark Road in my memory.

e7PaqYm.jpg

Vor is cute. There's a part at the beginning of a chapter where she wanders off alone from Xehanort and Eraqus in the woods, she says she was chasing a butterfly, I want to believe that was a lie and she had some other "responsibilities" to answer to.