Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Post one picture a day thread!

And I've finished every canonical Metal Gear game. Theoretically, maybe I did it years ago, because I still don't know if Portable Ops is canon, the only entry not playable on PS3 because the PS3 is a beast system.

That does mean that the missing link for close to three years was Portable Ops, and...it's made me appreciate the improvements Peace Walker made. The environments are so closed off, there just aren't enough buttons on the PSP to keep tabs on the surroundings, the bosses aren't fun (but what else is new for this series), only four inventory slots is disgraceful, and dragging people back to the truck to recruit them is a pain. It's not awful, but outside Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, it's probably my least favorite entry (though I liked Metal Gear 1). In fact, the Tactical Espionage Operations trilogy (Portable Ops, Peace Walker, V) are the weakest games. In terms of protagonists, the rankings go as follows:

1. Raiden games
  2. Solid Snake games
  3. Big Boss games

Of course, other snakes still have a tail up on the legendary soldiers.

wCDuiJA.png

The reason I have such high expectations and opinions on romance is because I grew up with Wall-E. Being exposed to such purity at a young age was crucial.

tumblr_p463r40px51s6skk0o1_r1_1280.jpg

ndvlhekn2nf51.gif

"Zero... You believed in us... Now it's our turn to show you that your faith in us was not misplaced... Watch Zero... I'll make this world a better place... One where humans and Reploids can walk hand in hand, living in peace... Just come back someday... I... I believe in you!"

Alright, we've finally got more news on Dragon Maid Season 2, after the initial "it's happening" reveal. I know, things happened with KyoAni, it's fine. They're still in charge, so it should be all good, aside from the original director being one of the people that sadly passed away in the fire. I think it'll turn out fine, though.

Shame to see so many people saying "excited for the season, but they really should cut Lucoa". All those people that just can't accept a little taboo fetish. Good thing my girl has nothing objectionable.

bZVycoG.jpg