• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I miss the original nick minaj :(

Posted Images

Right out of nowhere (the best kind of news), the Steam version of Rockman X DiVE is available in North America. Not Mega Man X DiVE, there is a difference. This is handled by Capcom Taiwan, the game's original developers, and is therefore on feature parity and cross-compatibility with the original mobile release, and not the "Global Version" available in the NA region. So maybe there's a chance Capcom Taiwan will also bring over the Switch version to this area as well. It's not for me, though. I've already put significant time into the Global Version on my phone (currently Level 70), and I won't lose that progress. Plus, this is a game meant for mobile, playing it on a computer or console with a controller would make it feel lesser. It is what it is, and that's fine.

FIPO9wSaIAAaAjw?format=jpg&name=large

I've seen a couple videos now about people pouring their hearts out on why they love Final Fantasy VI, and that's fine, FF6 was pretty good, but it just gets me thinking how, in a similar way, Suikoden II means so much to me. I can only pray that the game, and the series as a whole, gets a more accessible release. As it stands right now, I say it's worth buying a PS3, not just because it's a great system that's possible to find for cheap, but because it's an easy way to experience the best of the RPG genre with Suikoden.

ajjn4fm.jpg