• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I miss the original nick minaj :(

Posted Images

It's actually surprisingly difficult to find suitable male designs for Godzilla characters. When I was picking a design for They Say She's Got to Go, I already had a smattering of Godzilla choices without doing any looking. With They Say He's Got to Go, I had to go searching through all Pixiv results for "Godzilla, monsters personified" (which was a whole other thing because "Godzilla" refers to both the character and the series), and I didn't find anything good until the last five pages. People just make female designs far more frequently. That's already giving me problems for a future character, because there's simply no good art of one kaiju, still male.

Still, while the final design I chose was close to what I would picture, there was another one I found that was in the running. I passed it up in the end because of a lack of defining Godzilla features, but it was good nonetheless. It's got his little boy too.

boMNmfX.png

a25

I'm not saying that things like Kung-Fu Panda or How to Train Your Dragon worlds couldn't be cool, but I'm not willing to risk it against the presence of The Boss Baby, Shark Tale, Trolls, Home, most of the usual crap Dreamworks puts out. Even something like Shrek probably wouldn't be handled right, and there's no way they would ever include The Prince of Egypt.

Oh, yesterday was historical. December 15, 1995 marked the release of Gensou Suikoden on the Japanese PlayStation. One year later, the game would reach American shores, as Suikoden, marking the beginning of the Suikoden series. I haven't played the original Suikoden since I first played it three years ago, but I remember it being fine if you were okay with the feel of a 1995 RPG, one that was the first in a series, a first for the team, and within a year of the console's launch. I imagine there may be a few pills that would be harder to swallow after seeing the improvement of the sequels (lack of a run button and inventory management being the primary detriments), but I'm sure it's still good. Wish I had the time to play it now.

YU6v8A5.gif