• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I miss the original nick minaj :(

Posted Images

Go! Broly! Go! Broly! Go! Broly! Come on! Broly! Gogeta! Gogeta! Gogeta! Gogeta! Gogeta! Gogeta! Gogeta! Gogeta!

dce

Super Broly hits Dragon Ball FighterZ. As expected, his "unique dialogue" is pitiful (no words are ever spoken by this beast of a man once the fighting begins, in the movie and in the game), but his Dramatic Finish is aces. And early impressions show he has surprising combo game. Also, Johnny Yong Bosch is handing the English voice. It's an awkward switch, would have been easier to make the transition is he was also in the role in the movie, but that's the way the news goes. Dragon Ball games tend to have worse acting than the anime proper (Gogeta's launch in FighterZ really highlights how little effort went into syncing the voices for fusions), so I'll have to save my opinion on the casting until Super inevitably returns and Broly becomes a mainstay. He better.

Now, datamining indicates that a DLC Season 3 is on its way, so who are we hoping for in terms of fighters? Datamining so far at least shows that a Tournament of Power stage has to be coming, along with team Dramatic Finishes, as we have the animation for Goku and Frieza vs. Jiren. So, to go along with a ToP stage, we need a ToP character. Caulifla or Kefla (with two Brolys, it definitely won't be Kale)? And beyond that, I've seen some hopes for Roshi. Maybe Mr. Satan can make his debut as the champ? Going back to older series, another GT rep with Omega Shenron wouldn't be unwelcome. How about we finally get an OG Dragon Ball rep, though I'm having a hard time making the decision? CAN WE FINALLY GET FARMER WITH A SHOTGUN?!