• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I miss the original nick minaj :(

Posted Images

xG9j5zL.png

There's precedence for manaketes returning in future Fire Emblem games much older, there's no reason to only make it a one-time thing. Not only would an older appearance (but no personality adjustment, she's mature already, you just have to have eyes to see it) give people the chance to look past their shortsighted prejudices and judge Nowi on the strength of her character, but it's pretty much the only reason I would buy another Fire Emblem game. I would relish the chance to marry her again.

Because it's at the cheap theater in town, I saw Godzilla: King of the Monsters again. Honestly? I liked it better the second time. It's shot very well with excellent color usage, the action is wonderful, the spots between the action are tense, the soundtrack is wonderful, it's a great movie. Now that I've been watching a few other Godzilla movies (including a revisit to 2014 to better put this one in context), this feels like the pinnacle of the fun Godzilla movies. I say that because I still liked Shin Godzilla more, as bureaucratic and terrifying as that movie was. The only real complaints I can lodge now are that there could have been more monster action (not that any Godzilla movie has enough, except maybe Final Wars), and that it brings back several end-all elements from previous entries but doesn't give them the proper weight. It has not dethroned The Lego Movie 2 as the best movie of the year, but it's the only true competition so far.

3qqz0v8tk5331.jpg

In place of Fates' head-petting minigame that was censored in the international version, Fire Emblem: Three Houses gives us tea time, in which you try to guess conversation topics the other person finds interesting for support points. It's all well and good, but there is one person I wish I could spend tea time with.

7570ed5.jpg

Cute, yet also fitting given how much 3H borrows from the Persona series, right down to having the same English VA for both Morgana and Sothis, the same character archetype.