Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Overweight bladder bulge? (question)

I have a question.

I've notice bladder bulges appears on average sized people. But I've always wondered does bladder bulges also appear on overweight people as well? (I know it appears on me somewhat). and is it or can it be noticeable for other people?

Note: I hope this question doesn't offend anybody.If it does, then I am sorry. As that wasn't my intention.

I would stand to assume that it would be much less noticable, if existent at all. If you got a tape measure and measured while empty and while full, you might notice a difference where visually you would have missed it. That's what I would expect, anyway. 

I had a gf who was a larger woman. You couldnt really see much of a bulge but if you placed your hand on her bladder you could clearly feel the rock hard bulge. Not sure if this helps much.

I definitely think there'll be a bulge, however it would not be as evident as a thinner person. The reason I think this is because the bulge is camouflaged within they're rounder figure.

The more I think about it, the harder it is to notice. The fat is concentrated around the belly for men and hips and thighs for women, making it hard to distinct a bladder bulge. 

I am overweight , and I can tell you first hand it is very difficult to see my bladder bulge. I have held my pee until my bladder is screaming in pain and stretched until it felt like it felt like it was about to rupture . I took pictures but even though I knew which one was of me very full and which one was after I peed , it was difficult to tell the difference. In one instance when  I tried taking the pix naked , I actually started leaking a little dribble of pee, so I knew for sure I was at my maximum capacity. I discovered that my bladder bulge is slightly more visible when I am lying down  . These are such pictures, which are also more PG than some others I have taken. The  first ,one where you can't see my shirt my bladder is full , and you can see my whole lower belly sticks out further. In the second where you see part of my red shirt I just peed. I have tried this numerous times like those here , in briefs, and more explicit, with and without my genitals showing, in an attempt to make my bladder bulge visible.

I would love to see a persons bladder contract as they peed, my does not really show it happening.

post-22005-0-38149300-1410707734_thumb.j

post-22005-0-57849000-1410707787_thumb.j

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Well I consider myself to be pretty over weight, (6'2", 240bs) so perhaps I may be off assistance. In my experience there is a slight visual bladder bulge when I'm extremely desperate.

I guess it all depends how the bladder expands for the person and how their extra weight is setout. some peoples fat all sits just below the rib cage, where as with other people it sits lower. The bladder will be more visible on with a large stomach rather than larger belly. I guess it also depends on bladder size.