Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Longest you've held your pee for?

What is the longest duration you've held your pee for?

My ex- girlfriend had a pretty big bladder and would go for over six to seven hours without a leak(after drinking what I would say good quantity of fluids), although sadly she was not into Omorashi. 

I wanted to measure her bladder capacity but unfortunately she never let me do that! I am shy to admit this.  :blush:

Edited by Pein ペイン (see edit history)

It depends on the time frame you choose. If you mean the time difference between 2 consecutive acts of urination, then that would be more than 10 hours for me. This is because classes in my college are for around 7 hours and I never visit the restroom there. I have held for more than 18 hours if you will consider holding in sleep. But if you mean the time taken between becoming desperate and release then that would be less than an hour for me.

I think it's really difficult to separate out time from intake and capacity - with little dashes of motivation and circumstance thrown in!

My own bladder is not capable of a litre. I'm mostly aware of it filling from the very early stages and on an average day I go pee every 3-4 hours or more. I CAN however last 8 or 10 if I'm in a situation where I am willing to be desperate and might also be less hydrated. Sometimes I really don't want to be bursting and some seedier sexier times I do. Also being motivated by not wanting to be the one to go or maybe feeling shy will extend my duration.

I've had girlfriends who didn't seem to have to go for hours and hours on end and others who would suffer to 12 hours or more very much needing to go but more determined than I would be to wait.

Two partners have been into holding as a fetish and could endure abnormally with bulging bladders. One did make 24 hours with much huffing and puffing but there was a specific intention to manage this goal so she held out before releasing almost 2 litres!

The other exceptional holder I never measured but her motivation was also sexual but also mixed with an element of phobia about public toilets or outdoor peeing. She had held out on camping trips for 36 to 48 hours before sheer agony caused a leak or a trip to civilisation. Some will challenge this maybe but I swear it's true. Denied a morning pee she could clench and fidget all day if away from the loo but obviously it was sheer willpower rather than choosing to be in that situation. The pain got beyond arousing (for her though I admit I got off on her situation).

So we can say it's like asking the length of a piece of string! Social factors, and the wide range of human variation see to that!

Most people didn't drink the amount of liquid they should to stay healthy. Then of course they can hold on a long time. I'am the same. U usally drink 3 Liters od water, tee or soft drinks on a summer day. But we often have 35 °C or more, so this isn't enough. So my daily routin could be wake up at 5 a.m., go to toilet, go to work, come home at 3 p.m. rest, go to toilet. Anf this without desperation, just a slight need to pee feeling.

I never tried holding for duration, but 24 hours with limited intake sounds possible. 36 hours as rebeljaffa wrote, okay why not.

At the other side, when I really put my intake to the limit ( 1.5 Liter/Hour) I can hold for about 3.5 to 4 Hours until I'am on limit.

To answer the main question. I don't know my longest time without peeing. I belive it was a pilgrimage in the summer. Much sweat and linited amount of drinks. 14 - 16 Hours without using a toilet I believe. 

The other exceptional holder I never measured but her motivation was also sexual but also mixed with an element of phobia about public toilets or outdoor peeing. She had held out on camping trips for 36 to 48 hours before sheer agony caused a leak or a trip to civilisation. Some will challenge this maybe but I swear it's true. Denied a morning pee she could clench and fidget all day if away from the loo but obviously it was sheer willpower rather than choosing to be in that situation. The pain got beyond arousing (for her though I admit I got off on her situation).

That is truly astonishing! I couldn't imagine waking up bursting and hold all day long like that (although I do like to imagine seeing someone in that state!). I can't sleep if I have to pee even a little. But that long is risking bladder damage I would think. I'm guessing she didn't drink too much during that time.

• 1 month later...

My best was 35.5 hours many years ago, but not too rarely I go for 24 hours. I started skipping my morning pee on a regular basis years ago and usually always wait until the urge becomes in between annoying or even unbearable. Thus I reduced voiding to an average of twice a day which means a 12 hours' wait quite often a week. Usually I go once in between noon an 4 p.m. and once before bedtime. And sometimes I can even skip the noon/afternoon pee and wait until night. I am used to feel a full or even overfilled bladder the better part of the day.

My record was about 38 hours.

However that was during a very unhealthy period in my life. I was extremely depressed and couldn't be bothered to get out of bed, even to pee, until the need became painful. However this also meant that I couldn't be bothered to get up and get water, so I had what might equate to a single glass during all that time. That is very very unhealthy. Do not ever do that, please. Drink at least a litre of water over the course of a day, but preferably more, especially if you're active.

@Pottyparity83: You should pee yourself at once if you think you're in danger of death. Though I don't see how you could be unless you'd drunk too much water to get desperate quickly.

I think it's strange to measure bladder strength in time, because it depends far more on volume of fluid. For example, I can easily hold my pee all day if I don't drink anything, but if I have much beer...I struggle even when I'm not holding it on purpose. My last genuine accident was coming home with our family from our friends' wedding, and despite peeing before we left I still had an accident only an hour later, just a few metres from the toilet. :blush: My cute yellow dress became even more yellow! But I peed a massive volume, over 1 litre I think. To avoid becoming too drunk I alternated between beer and water, but that had the consequence of filling my bladder to bursting very quickly.

Edited by Kimiko3 (see edit history)

I'm really not too sure about the longest I've held, but its probably somewhere between 12 - 15 hours. I used to be much more pee shy when I was younger, and hated using public bathrooms, meaning I often held for really long periods. I think it contributed to my very strong bladder today, but it definitely resulted in some uncomfortable desperation! I used to take a flight from the UK to California in the summer, and would always hold my pee for the duration of travel, from the moment I left my house in the UK to when I arrived at the place I was staying on the other side of the pond. This usually meant I held about 12-13 hours, but I didn't have a large liquid intake.

So yeah, 12 - 15 hours is my longest without deliberately high intake. As for the longest hold if I'm doing deliberate desperation with a high capacity, its far less, once I get really desperate I can usually wait a couple of hours :)

• 2 years later...

When I first started holding on purpose I used to skip morning pees and go into the next day in order to reach certain time goals, but I didn't drink much water at the time and I realised it was tedious, gross, and unsafe. I usually reached my goal not even feeling full, just irritated. I would rather stay hydrated, drink several cups of tea/coffee on top of that and get desperate in just a few hours.

Well, KIND OF five hours, but more like two and a half hours tops because in the middle of my five-hour hold I peed quite a bit. And even in the most desperate stages of my hold, I mostly forced a lot of the leaks by either getting into a pressure-on-the-holding muscles position or a relaxed position. And that's when I did rapid hydration.

I'd probably be able to hold it longer than I think I can. I have yet to experience a full loss of control from holding it for too long.

I prefer drinking constantly and getting desperate fast, and normally I cannot last more than 3 hours after drinking one or two liters of water 

But if I don't drink anything then I can wait for 8-9 hours, although I feel dehydrated and I don't like holding it that way 

It is better to have a bladder full of almost-transparent pee, because it is only water and feels really nice being so bloated >///<

Edited by lenna (see edit history)