Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi,

I  thought I share one of my old videos from Anette. We used to have a website long ago, and this was her first video.

Sorry for the quality and camera shake, hope you like it anyway,

I remember this video from www.anettewetting.fw.hu . I saved a bunch of pictures and preview videos from in back in the day. 

She was definitely a cute and gutsy wetter. Do you still have any contact with her? 

Also, here were the free video previews you guys had on before the site was taken down. I always wanted to pick up the video in the 4th set where she wets herself in the market.

videoset1.wmvvideoset2.wmvvideoset3.wmvvideoset4.avi

I remember this video from www.anettewetting.fw.hu . I saved a bunch of pictures and preview videos from in back in the day. 

She was definitely a cute and gutsy wetter. Do you still have any contact with her? 

Also, here were the free video previews you guys had on before the site was taken down. I always wanted to pick up the video in the 4th set where she wets herself in the market.

attachicon.gifvideoset1.wmvattachicon.gifvideoset2.wmvattachicon.gifvideoset3.wmvattachicon.gifvideoset4.avi

So happy to hear that there's someone who knows her videos. We had such a great time making them.

Maybe later I'll upload more of her videos.

Btw, she is my girlfriend, as she had been back then as well. We decided we didn't want to continue the site, as for her it wasn't fun anymore to wet herself for strangers of the www. At that time we both enjoyed it, and she loved to see that people buy her videos, I guess it gave her extra self-confidence. But then she realized it's not really for her.

So happy to hear that there's someone who knows her videos. We had such a great time making them.

Btw, she is my girlfriend, as she had been back then as well. We decided we didn't want to continue the site, as for her it wasn't fun anymore to wet herself for strangers of the www. At that time we both enjoyed it, and she loved to see that people buy her videos, I guess it gave her extra self-confidence. But then she realized it's not really for her.

Ah my mistake, didn't want to assume if you guys were together or not but it looks like saying it the other way is a bad assumption as well too. 

I can't imagine her lacking confidence considering how she could wet in public in front of strangers. So I have to ask now, how did you guys get meet? How did you guys bring up the fetish? Was it a fetish of yours that you asked her to do? Was it something she liked but then told you?

I'm just curious how people start this off and how different it was from my last relationship where my girlfriend indulged me (albeit only twice in the span of 5 years after knowing my fetish but that's a story for another time).

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...
On 7/30/2014 at 4:46 PM, threepoint14 said:

so um, would you be willing to sell me some of the vids? I'd pay lol

On 2/29/2020 at 9:14 AM, threepoint14 said:

Two things.

1. I'm proud that Anette has fans after so many years.
2. We stopped making videos long time ago, closed down the site, and it wasn't without any reason. Making the videos was fun for the both of us, but after 14 videos we decided to cancel the project. Anette didn't want to take the risk of being recognized by friends and family, and of course it wan't my intention to force anything. She and our relationship was much more important for me. It's good to see her videos somehow weren't shared all over the internet. I only found one of them on vk.com some years ago.

I don't think I'll post them here, sorry. Maybe I'll try to cover her face and share some, but no promise.

59 minutes ago, DesperateToes said:

so um, would you be willing to sell me some of the vids? I'd pay lol

unfortunately enough time has passed that it is a good possibility that the videos no longer exist.   Considering it's been 8 years since this topic was created and even longer since their old website was closed down there is no guarantee that @threepoint14 even still has the videos.     Also as I have just found in the above quote from @threepoint14 he actually stated that he wasn't going to post the videos here and stated his reasons why.   Further examination of this quote also shows he was replying to you in another topic that you started on this website.   This being the case I can say with 100% certainty that he won't sell you any of the videos as him and his girlfriend don't want her videos spread around on the internet (as stated in the above quote I found from threepoint14.   This would explain why the old Anette videos are basically impossible to find these days.    No amount of time will ever change their answer on those videos.

EDIT:  After doing a bit more research I also found this topic from threepoint14

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/59625-how-to-find-out-if-someone-is-into-omorashi/#comment-1781316

Based on this topic from him it is my guess that he is evidently no longer with Anette and that being the case it would make it illegal for him to sell any videos of Anette without her consent anyway 

Edited by Chris_P_Bacon
added info (see edit history)
On 12/12/2022 at 7:59 PM, Chris_P_Bacon said:

unfortunately enough time has passed that it is a good possibility that the videos no longer exist.   Considering it's been 8 years since this topic was created and even longer since their old website was closed down there is no guarantee that @threepoint14 even still has the videos.     Also as I have just found in the above quote from @threepoint14 he actually stated that he wasn't going to post the videos here and stated his reasons why.   Further examination of this quote also shows he was replying to you in another topic that you started on this website.   This being the case I can say with 100% certainty that he won't sell you any of the videos as him and his girlfriend don't want her videos spread around on the internet (as stated in the above quote I found from threepoint14.   This would explain why the old Anette videos are basically impossible to find these days.    No amount of time will ever change their answer on those videos.

EDIT:  After doing a bit more research I also found this topic from threepoint14

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/59625-how-to-find-out-if-someone-is-into-omorashi/#comment-1781316

Based on this topic from him it is my guess that he is evidently no longer with Anette and that being the case it would make it illegal for him to sell any videos of Anette without her consent anyway 

aww damn, im sorry he lost her 😞 i completely understand

• 2 weeks later...