Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

New Wetting Japanese Vids

Oh and to put it in context, 80$ is like a quality sex toy.... just saying... ;)

The best sex toy I ever bought was about $20.  It was far more pleasurable and durable than another one I spent $70 on.  Just saying, there are some surprising finds out there.

I agree $80 is not at all unreasonable for a fetish video though. 

To be fair those multi-million dollar budget films also sell like wildfire, fetish videos not so much.

$80 is ridiculous for a low-quality budget fetish video. If it actually looked like a really good quality production clip, I probably wouldn't complain.

But they can't even bother to include any sample images for that $80 clip either. Or video details, like the quality, resolution, or anything. For $80 I should at least be getting something recorded with a decent quality camera, but I'm betting it's probably a lower bitrate 640x480 film like most.

The first screenshots video does look good though and is a much more reasonable $38. I might actually consider buying that.

It is hard to make money when your audience is limited.  You either have to charge more or lower production costs to make a profit.  I run into this in my mainstream video production business as well as with HD Wetting.  With mainstream videos I often do events where I make my money by selling a copy of the event to attendees.  If a concert only has 50 people at it, and I only make $10 profit on selling the DVD, that is a max of $500 if everyone buys it.  But if my production costs are higher than that, I'm not making anything.  I face this same kind of issue with HD Wetting- Trying to balance how much I can spend on production to get the highest quality, without increasing the price so much that no one can afford it.

People want quality, but they also want low cost.  Balancing those two can be really tough.

For me it is all about value- I might not be able to offer HD Wetting memberships at the cheapest cost.  And quality could be way higher if I only made one video a month.  What I try to do is provide the best value, the best combination of quality, number of updates, and price that I can.

$80 is quite a bit of money, but if they are offering a lot of value for that $80 it might be worth it.

$80 is a lot for something to watch while you are touching yourself.

Judging from the screenshots these videos dont appear to be particularly big budget or high quality.

If they are using famous highly paid actresses, its wasted on me because I dont recognize them.

I think Ill wait until they are available for free. On here hopefully.

Normally If I genuinely think they are worth the price I will pay for them afterwards.

But usually they are a disappointment.

Here's the first part of the first one,

I may be a bit out of date in my programs but back in the day, I used to rip some streams using a program I think was called getASFstream. I am pretty sure the stream (who's name I won't mention) used to use DRM but we're talking almost 10 years ago. I don't know how much things have changed since then or if there are better programs out there but I recommend considering this option if you want to minimize quality loss instead of using screen capturing. The program I used wasn't easy and wasn't really well translated but you seem well versed in computers and technology so I doubt you'll have problems if you consider this option.

Oh no, it wasn't a web stream, it was a WMV download, and the download was encrypted and DRM locked using a service by Microsoft. I spent hours trying to find a way to break it without needing to resort to screen capturing, but ended up having to accept that it was probably going to be pretty much impossible, or at the very least was going to take way more time and effort than it was worth.

There are tools such as FairUse4WM and FreeMe2 for this, but all are out of date and do not work with the latest version of IBX, which is pretty much forced before you can play any of the DRM protected files.

The videos are really not worth such extreme effort to begin with. They're decent at best, and it's not like they were in amazing crystal clear HD quality to start with. I did a screen capture at twice the bitrate of the input file (which itself was bloated like almost all WMV videos are) before re-encoding it for upload here, so there really isn't a huge quality loss. I know there's always some quality loss when using this method, but it is what it is. It's the best I can do.

Thanks for the tip though.

Oh no, it wasn't a web stream, it was a WMV download, and the download was encrypted and DRM locked using a service by Microsoft. I spent hours trying to find a way to break it without needing to resort to screen capturing, but ended up having to accept that it was probably going to be pretty much impossible, or at the very least was going to take way more time and effort than it was worth.

There are tools such as FairUse4WM and FreeMe2 for this, but all are out of date and do not work with the latest version of IBX, which is pretty much forced before you can play any of the DRM protected files.

The videos are really not worth such extreme effort to begin with. They're decent at best, and it's not like they were in amazing crystal clear HD quality to start with. I did a screen capture at twice the bitrate of the input file (which itself was bloated like almost all WMV videos are) before re-encoding it for upload here, so there really isn't a huge quality loss. I know there's always some quality loss when using this method, but it is what it is. It's the best I can do.

Thanks for the tip though.

Thanks for doing that!

I used to use fairuse4WM back in the day. That was a pain but what you are doing there is exponentially more involved.