Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wettings at concerts or music festivals

Our friend Kana went with us, and she wet herself too. So our father had to take 3 females with wet panties and skirts home with him. :happy: He didn't enjoy it, though. We still laugh about it.

My mother didn't wet herself often actually, but she did a few times. 1 time when I was very little, only about 6 I think, we'd been on a road trip and we both needed to pee, so my father stopped to let us. There was a long queue for the toilet, so we had to wait and I was worried I was going to have an accident. Then my mother said she felt the same. Eventually we got to use a cubicle, and she said I could go first, so I sat on the toilet and went. And then I saw pee trickling down her legs! It turned out she knew that she'd wet herself if she let me go first, but she did anyway because she loved me and she'd rather have an accident than see me have one. I still appreciate that so much, it shows her dedication to me. Another time when I was a little older, I think about 8, we both got some virus that gave us diarrhoea, and we both had to crap really badly, so she said we'd race for the toilet. She won, but then she let me go first anyway because she was bigger and she said she could hold it. But then I could hear some sounds erupting from the back of her skirt which indicated she couldn't. :rolleyes: After I'd finished, she took down her panties and she'd completely messed herself. But she'd sooner have it happen to her than me. She didn't enjoy it sexually at all, she just really didn't want her daughter to have an accident, even if that meant having one herself. I love her so much, and my father too. :happy: It's hard to raise a child with Asperger's like I was, but they did it so lovingly and understandingly, I think that's quite rare here in Japan. And that's not even starting to talk about how much they helped with our little ones, they were like second parents to them.

As for wetting in front of her, that happened a few times too. But she was always understanding and said that she didn't mind, because it's hard for ladies to hold it sometimes and as long as I'd held it as long as I possibly could before giving in, that was all I could do. My father felt the same, though he really doesn't like our habit of peeing in the shower.

I take my mother's attitude to our children's desperation now. If we all need to go, they go first, even if that means I have an accident, which happens more often than it happened to my mother!

Actually I think I might write some of my childhood wettings as full experience stories. I've hesitated before because they involve my desperation when I was under 18 and that felt a little wrong. But I think I should tell those stories, because they're cute in a more innocent way, I wasn't sexual then.

Edited by Kimiko3 (see edit history)

Yes, to both questions, actually. I saw girl, who was clearly drunk, squat down and pee through her jeans.  She emptied her bladder. i was in Omorashi Heaven.  I have wet myself a couple of times at a concert. One time, I had blank jeans on and was a lttle tur5ned on and just peed in small spurts into my jeans.  I didn't really want to give up my spot and as I said, I was getting turned on. I mis judged how bad I had to go, however, and started peeing and couldn't stop.  I totally peed.  A couple of girls standing near me mentioned that that bloke  must be really drunk, he totally weed himself......I was pretty embarrased but no one else seemed to notice and it was literally minutes and then everyone just got more into the music.  As it dried a bit, it really didn't show. It only showed whilst I was weeing. 

The other time i went at a concert I had to go really bad and was  crushed up front towards the stage and couldn't move to get to a batheroom. I was wearing light coloured jeans so everything showed. I just started peeing.  No one said anything or seemed to notice. It was very noticable but everyone was just getting into the music and we were all stuck like sardines in a tin.

I do Brighton Pride every year which is a big old LGBQT event in Preston Park. Such is, no fixed toilets, just plenty of porta loos and a couple of urinal tents for men and a couple for women!

Yep, female urinals! They do these things called she-wee's where a woman can pee standing up at a urinal, definitely cuts down the queuing time, however I've never been able to bring myself to trying it! I think now might be the time to get one and start experimenting with it in the shower first before using it in public, get used to where the pee stream flows from so I don't accidentally wet my shorts!

Kimiko: That's actually really cute in a non-sexual way... :) At least I would really like to read more about those experiences, if you are willing to tell about them. And just to ask clarification for your previous story, was your friend Kana adult or child?

You can read the concert story here:

https://omorashi.org/topic/22222-a-triple-wetting-from-my-childhood/

I'll post the other stories when I have time. :happy:

And my friend Kana was 10, the same as I was.

Edited by Kimiko3 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

I have seen lots of wetting at festivals! Glastonbury had probably been the best for this. Every year I have seen at least a few girls either wetting or in obviously pee-soaked clothes with dark stains down the legs. There are always hundreds of both guys and girls peeing along hedges/fences too. I've had girls in groups sitting in front of me not wanting to give up their spot just pull their clothes down/to one side and pee onto the grass just a few feet in front of me too. I would imagine it happens even more at night after so many people have been drinking, but it is much more difficult to see.

I also saw a girl at a rock festival a few years ago wearing white cotton 3/4 length trousers with very yellow stains down the inside of both legs, presumably from more than one wetting. She didn't seem bothered by this at all and was actually walking towards the stage area, presumably to find her friends or get a good spot. She quickly disappeard into the crowd, and I was with friends otherwise I'd have been interested to talk to her.

• 2 years later...

A girl I worked with went to an outdoor concert with her son. It poured rain,and she got soaked. This caused her arthritis to make her limbs get very stiff. She said her son offered to help her disobedience when they got home so she could use the washroom. She told him,it was okay,that if she had to go,she would just go in her jeans,as they were soaked anyway. I asked f she did go in her jeans and she admitted that she had,  So then I asked her if the warmth felt good,and she just smiled.

I was at an EDM festival about a week or two ago and on the first day I was sitting in my car grabbing the rest of my stuff before I had to head through the security to get in. I was meeting some friends there but drove there myself and none of them were there yet so I wasn't really in a rush at all. You can't come back out after you already head through security. I love going to these type of events, and had a great time and made a ton of friends like always.

Anyways, as I'm about to get out of my car and leave, a girl dressed in a black outfit (standard "sexy raver" type look, the really high one piece swimsuit type deal and a short skirt) walked right in front of my car and leaned her back on a lamp post that was there. She pulled down her pants and let it rip, and peed for a solid minute. I'm in a 2 seat convertible that sits pretty low, so I doubt she didn't notice me (she's literally about 5-10 feet in front of me) but she probably just didn't care. I wanted to pull out my phone and take a picture, but didn't want her to see and make me look like the creepy sexual harassment type guy, so I kind of just sat there- half in awe, and half pretending to be oblivious to what's obviously happening right in front of me by playing on my phone and pretending to be going through my backpack. 

When I got out of my car I saw the enormous puddle that looked like somebody just dumped a gallon of water on the ground. Needless to say, it was an incredible start to an awesome weekend :)